Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief000731

Practically Family
Thanks bowler it means alot... Chief.

Seabass-- those are just some of the coolest family photos I've ever seen. thanks for sharing them with us!
Manfred-- even though the photo is more distant than usual, I think it's easy to see how that homburg shape really works for you. nicely done!
Blackthorn-- great Stetson. what a fantastic find! beautiful lid.
Chief-- that hat, besides being a treasure in its inception, truly radiates its class. I'm glad to hear you are recovering so well.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
suitedcboy and Jeff, thanks guys, for the nice comments, it means a lot and it's much appreciated.

O-Guy, yes, he is splendid and he stands you great!

Blackthorn, great Hat and color, It works for you!

Chief, glad, that you goes well, the Chief is a gorgeous Hat and looks darn sharp on you!

Robert, that straw Stetson looks really good and fits you great!

Steve, that it is a Hückel, you can see it from far away, a wonderful Hat!

KC Capellor

One of the Regulars
Gents, all looking quite sharp!
Mayserwegener, really like the colors on that Weilheim Special...mocha, cafe au lait? (oder, kafe mit schlage?).
Still working on the pinch of my Resistol Beaver 35 I got last week, Cyndie and I celebrated the last day under 100F for a while around here with ginger teryaki salmon, stir fried broccoli with rice, and toffee ice cream brownie sundae with fresh peaches. So good just had to share!

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
OG this hat is beautiful what size is it? If its a 7 1/4 maybe we could share it... hee hee :D :D :D :cool:

Yes it is a 7 1/4 and that is all I am going to say, I am invoking my right to remain silent......:D:D

KC it is not nice to make people drool on their keyboard.....:D and the pinch and hat look great to me.....

Last edited:

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
At a friends Mexican Food Fiesta so naturally I had to wear my Dusty Peach Panama.

9s9p5f.jpg

j133hi.jpg

Chief000731

Practically Family
Hat looks great dinner sounded wonderful, I missed out... [huh] :D Chief.

Gents, all looking quite sharp!
Mayserwegener, really like the colors on that Weilheim Special...mocha, cafe au lait? (oder, kafe mit schlage?).
Still working on the pinch of my Resistol Beaver 35 I got last week, Cyndie and I celebrated the last day under 100F for a while around here with ginger teryaki salmon, stir fried broccoli with rice, and toffee ice cream brownie sundae with fresh peaches. So good just had to share!

seabass

Call Me a Cab
May, that is a wonderful hat I like it... Chief
Thank you Chep...
OG another nice hat "Dusty Peach Panama"
Double that on the Huckel
& Sangria & Mex ! Yea My wife Silvia is preparing now...
OG Love that Dusty Peach. my size also LOL Chief
& Chief, You know you look great ! are you feeling great ? Looks like your All Fixed up....
KC another Nice #1

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Seems like a missed some excitement this week... here's another of those badass shots.

062212.jpg

Churchill milan, 60s or perhaps 70s.
Alan Great Boater
i tried on quite a few in a couple antique shops today in Crockett & Martinez CA.....
But i just had to go back to this pic .... My fav for the week.... i need a shirt like that too, for my Similar Milan
Just A great Pic to welcome Summer's arrival:cool:

Thanks very much Seabass (my favorite fish to cook BTW, when Atlantic wild caught and not in its farmed Chilean form).

I seem to get a lot of favorable comments on this hat when I wear it. I've always thought it due to the hat being recent and not as much an anachronism as many of my favorites. But maybe it's because it looks good on me?! I've always had a bad habit of buying clothes because I like them and not because they necessarily work for me.

all the best,
Alan

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Between Chief and Seabass I had better keep looking over my shoulder if I want to keep my hats.....;)

Thanks guys and David those were my thoughts when I first saw this ribbon, Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe