Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manhattan Milan (latest catch)
photobucket-5856-1339676876176.jpg

That's a fine milan... I admired the listing. Glad you got it and are enjoying wearing it.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Eric, the Adam is a very nice Hat, he looks comfortable, soft and the color is great.

Jason, congrats to the new Borsalino. A stunning Hat.

Alan, wonderful photos as always. Your astronomics shots are truly unique and magical. Your No1 is a 100 % No1.

David, your lovely wife, looks better with your Hat. Say goodbye to the Panama.

Javier, yes sir, that is a great looking Milan with a sharp pug!

Mystic

Practically Family
OK, the technology challenged Mystic is going to attempt his first head & hat shot with his new point & shoot camera to post on the Lounge. :eeek:

Alan's gets a photo of Venus crossing in front of the Sun.....at least I can try to get a photo of myself wearing a hat. Same act, different levels of compentence. lol

Mallory Milan today:

IMG_0173.jpg

Last edited:

Mystic

Practically Family
Well done, Mystic. You'll be programming your VCR in no time.

:D

Thanks Alan

Now if I can just figure out how to reduce the photo size just a little. When this one opened it scared me and I almost fell out of my desk chair :scared:

I did battle with the VCR years ago......I won't invade that country again :frusty:

JAVIER

Practically Family
OK, the technology challenged Mystic is going to attempt his first head & hat shot with his new point & shoot camera to post on the Lounge. :eeek:

Alan's gets a photo of Venus crossing in front of the Sun.....at least I can try to get a photo of myself wearing a hat. Same act, different levels of compentence. lol

Mallory Milan today:

IMG_0173.jpg

Very Nice! Similar to my Milan today, you wear it proud.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Davis, Your wife looks loverly in her montecristi.
David, your lovely wife, looks better with your Hat. Say goodbye to the Panama.

Thanks, Guys! Now here's the problem - the ladies in our lives always look better in our hats than we ever will!

My solution is to get Caren another hat of her own. She already has a nice velour Borsalino that I bought from Aureliano and had rebuilt at Optimo. I'm now going to commission a hat from Art for her next birthday. I'm thinking a black ArtLite felt, with the shape of the Optimo would be great. I bet Art can make a super fancy bow for her!

TPD166

One Too Many
My "new" (to me) vintage Resistol, freshly restored by Paris Hatters (more pics and details in the "new hat" thread). It is hard to get the color right with indoor lighting, but it is a medium brown or even a taupe - a shade lighter than my Akubra Campdraft in Taupe Fawn.

Resistol_Brn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe