Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike, Great duo with the Portis and VS!

David, The Campdraft BG color is a knock out!

Perry, Cool photo + OR 25!

Rusty, Your MM reworked Milan Strat looks fantastic!

Manfred, Great look with the Hess Homburg!

Joao, Your Stetson 4X + scenic background = winner!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
The dogs and I strolled around the lake to take in a morning coffee on the deck of my local coffee shop. The coffee shop kindly stores some of my dog treats for my dogs. The dogs got a treat, I got a coffee and pleasure was had by all! A local lady took a pic and forwarded it to me.

IMG1184-M.jpg

Behind me and across the public road is an enjoyable paved trail that goes 1/2 way around on the public access side of the lake. Sunny 50' weather at the moment. I was hatted in my VS Dove this morning.

Thanks, Eric -

Last edited:
Apologies to my Fedora Lounge Chi-town buddies for hoarding the time on my brief weekend visit with my daughter.

I don't know how you can wear a fedora in this w i n d y city. I wound up capping it almost everywhere we went.

With Sophie and the Cubbies:

chicago1.jpg

At Edzo's (warning... do not order the fries with parmesan and truffle salt and then rub eyes!):

chicago3.jpg

sm_milkshake.gif

home too soon. 8^(

chicago4.jpg

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Apologies to my Fedora Lounge Chi-town buddies for hoarding the time on my brief weekend visit with my daughter.

I don't know how you can wear a fedora in this w i n d y city. I wound up capping it almost everywhere we went.

Nice photos as always.
Yes, its tough to keep a brimmed hat on your head around here. Still haven't made it to Edzo's.

If you toss that cap on to the field you might have a tough time finding it.

Nice photos as always.
Yes, its tough to keep a brimmed hat on your head around here. Still haven't made it to Edzo's.
If you toss that cap on to the field you might have a tough time finding it.

It would probably get mowed. That field is way more civilized than my hat.

You'll like Edzo's, Robert. Very fun scene and great hamburgers. Sophie's new favorite joint. Next time we'll meet for a shake.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the grins, Alan! How many stills for the "moving montage"?

That cap atop your bean calls to mind a structure like this, sophisticated architecture topped by sod and plant life:

11-living-roof-detail-green-roof.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe