Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Playboy

DSCN7249.jpg

DSCN7245.jpg

deanglen

Thanks, Douglas! As always, you present the best! Here's a funny for you:

What do you call it when you crease the middle of the crown of a Stetson Playboy?

A centerfold. ;)

dean

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
And after work
melton2zg3.png

I think this Melton 10 slipped under the radar on ebay because it was listed as a wonderful hat brush and Christmas box and............................................oh by the way a hat too:D

I added my trademark dry diamond

handlebar bart said:
And after work
melton2zg3.png

I think this Melton 10 slipped under the radar on ebay because it was listed as a wonderful hat brush and Christmas box and............................................oh by the way a hat too:D

I added my trademark dry diamond

Don't you just love it when that happens? You just kind of sit back and hope that no one else stumbles across it before the auction closes.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
All last week, while on vacation, it was my Bradford Double X. I even wore it to "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull," but it's really my "Hank Williams" hat.

P1050187.jpg

Bingles

A-List Customer
Thanks!! I think I may need to order a custom hat at some point.. when I can afford one. I can't seem to find a nice c-crown stingy brim fedora.. in brown. I can find them in all black or grey, but never a nice one in brown.

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
J.T.Marcus said:
All last week, while on vacation, it was my Bradford Double X. I even wore it to "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull," but it's really my "Hank Williams" hat.

P1050187.jpg
That looks like Hank's hat! Nice...

DOUGLAS

deanglen said:
What do you call it when you crease the middle of the crown of a Stetson Playboy?

A centerfold. ;)

dean

Too much Dean lol lol :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

That hat looks great on you J.T.Marcus

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
funneman, I usually support the idea that the width of lapels, tie, and hat brim should be about the same. I have to admit, however, that you have broken the rule and made it work. Quite well, too! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

funneman

Practically Family
Why thank you J.T.

Coming from someone who looks as dapper as you always do, that means a lot.

That's a fine looking western hat you have there. Looks a little like the Duke's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld