Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I keep sportin' these WAR's, I could risk neck injury. May be time to compensate with some TAR's!!! :D
You know I'll agree with that!!!
Wearing the Stetson 25 Corral again today...
P1010005.jpg

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Beauty, JTL!

+1 Looking great there, Jimmy.
Happy new year guys, I've missed you all! We're spending New year's eve and day in Roma with some friends and then back to Milano to say goodbye to grandma and head back to the States. Honestly, I wish I could stay here forever... I'm bringing home 2 nice gray, vintage Borsalinos, one of them a lightweight "rollable" in its triangular box: poor thing has been folded in there for who knows how long. It was very deep crease lines I'm hoping to smooth out with a blocking. Rusty, no thin ribbons this time :(

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Snow flurries and errands in my VS.

Snow. Finally natural snow is falling in Minnesota. Big full wet flakes. Cheers! I have errands and then a final gymnastics practise for the year. I am in a reflective mood. Comes with the time of year.

My VS dark green hat is my go to cover today. This is not a flattering shot of the profile of this hat. Being short of stature, I imagine that it may be the "real" hat look for my taller compatriates.

Photo-on-2011-12-30-at-1131-M.jpg

Reflecting, Eric -

Last edited:

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Jimmy, I dig that coat as much as the hat!

Eric, that's exactly the sort of green hat I've been pining for. Nice balance between ribbon widths, and just the right amount of color contrast. Looks good on ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe