Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoelessjoe

Familiar Face
Today, I grabbed my Akubra Stylemaster ...

CopyofIMG_0628.jpg

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
bolthead said:
GrayBorso8-1.jpg

.....went to the eye Dr. last week, turns out I needed Bi-focals. :eek: It stinks getting old. Don't laugh. :rolleyes:

:eek:fftopic: If it makes you feel better, I'm on my first pair too, and my eye doctor said I'm wearing them wrong! However, you do look very handsome in them, so don't despair! :D

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Betty....

Vintage Betty said:
:eek:fftopic: If it makes you feel better, I'm on my first pair too, and my eye doctor said I'm wearing them wrong! However, you do look very handsome in them, so don't despair! :D
What did s/he mean by you're wearing them wrong? :eusa_doh:

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
indycop, Looks like "Only the SHADOW knows!"

shoelessjoe, Now that's how every trout fisherman should dress! Do you guys still have cutthroat trout out there?

Dinerman, Great Borsalino. I especially like the shape of the brim.

Bolthead, For what it's worth, I think the glasses definitely add something.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Yesterday, I wore that grey Borsalino (my last post). It was a breezy day, so I actually used my "wind trolley." We were in and out of antique stores all afternoon, and only one person said, "What's that string on your hat?"

By the way, it must have worked. The hat didn't blow off my head, a single time! :D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
bolthead said:
GrayBorso8-1.jpg

.....went to the eye Dr. last week, turns out I needed Bi-focals. :eek: It stinks getting old. Don't laugh. :rolleyes:
I like those glasses! I have had a pair for a couple years now but don't wear them, so I about run into cars that I am trying to read the tags on!

I am too picky on glasses and will only wear Oakley products so maybe I need to just get them in a prescription...:rolleyes:

RBH

Bartender
:eusa_clap Great hats everyone.:eusa_clap
But I have to add to Bolt and Shoeless Joe.

Great look Bolt with that Borso! :eusa_clap

Shoeless, that Stylemaster is top notch!!! I like the look. :eusa_clap

By the way I have been wearing my Stutzmans 'Indy' straw all weekend, its been a great hat for the warm days we have had.

Abyss

Familiar Face
This is kinda the opposite of the meaning of this thread but... yesterday, I wore no hat. Outside, in the sun, with no sunscreen, for quite a while. Thanks to my high cheekbones, the burn is only at nose level and above, making me look like I am wearing a superhero mask.

In my defense, fedoras aren't quite proper attire when wearing a kilt at a renaissance faire.

Stoney

Practically Family
A great looking bunch of hats guys, but I think I like Bolthead's Borsalino the best. BTW Bolthead. I also think those glasses look great on you, the frames fit your face well and I'm sure you will grow to like them once the new glasses shock wears off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe