Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
I'm wearing a Stetson Sand Ridge Summer Braid Fedora in Sand Color right out of the catalogue. The heat index was 110 here today so a straw felt very nice. I don't have any "vintage" straws and am very impressed with this one. I know it's not made as well as some of the beauties I've seen here on the lounge but it fits nice, looks just like a straw whippet and is very comfortable.
2011-07-12_11-38-53_648.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
mms_picture4.jpg

Been sporting this since Memorial Day. It's a re-creased, brim moddified, re-ribboned and re-sweat banded Target find. Getting a few positive comments now and then.

dean

Little Lake Sunapee, New Hampshire

We've vacationed at this old family owned resort for twenty summers now... Sophie was one on our first trip. She was 20 yesterday, and Donna's dad will be 92 in a couple of days. We always celebrate their birthdays in the dining room.

sophieandbink.jpg

sky.jpg

dock1.jpg

lilyondock.jpg

We went to Andover, NH for the parade on the 4th:

andover.jpg

july4_1.jpg

july4_2.jpg

the politicians turned out:

romney1.jpg

My girls with my Dad:

kidswithdad.jpg

sophieandme.jpg

meandgirls1.jpg

meandsophie1.jpg

We've made great friends with others that come for the July 4th week each year:

donnaandjoan.jpg

george2.jpg

fred.jpg

best baby award - summer 2011:

baby.jpg

quiet picnic:

july4th.jpg

teaching granny the skinny arm:

skinnyarm.jpg

meanddad.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Looks as though you had a great vacation Alan. We used to live right by there - my stepson still does, in Springfield.
We were visiting the family there on July 3rd, so could have easily bumped into you.

Looks as though you had a great vacation Alan. We used to live right by there - my stepson still does, in Springfield.
We were visiting the family there on July 3rd, so could have easily bumped into you.

Our cottage is in New London. I keep meaning to come back and visit Springfield for the Stellafane Star Party in August... haven't done it yet.

scooter

Practically Family
Hey Alan, some incredible photos there, my friend. That shot of you and your daughters is spectacular, as is the baby shot.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Off topic: Has anyone heard from DRB? (Dennis)

Dennis posted in the thread about learning hatmaking a couple of days ago. Other than that (and the appearance of the hat he sold to Bowlerman) he has been very quiet.

Oh, today it's my newly acquired Zephyr Weight "The Royal Stetson"

smugshot6942217-L.jpg

_Nightwing

One of the Regulars

I love your suit alan. Usually I don't like tans at all, but this one really works - something about the particular shade, that muted plaid weave, and the fabric as well. The perfect fit helps of course. Can you reveal where you got that suit, and do you know the weave, color name - if it has one - and the fabric?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe