Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
warbird said:
Indy where'd you get that vest? I like it.

Have you seen the leather vest Magnoli makes, the Quartermain. It's great too. Imust have one.
Deelovely got it for me for our Anniversary. It's the antiqued Ranchers vest from www.Orvis.com. It looks a lot like leather but is really moleskin. It matches the vintage cowhide jacket I have perfectly, and is extremely comfortable. I wish there was a lightwer weight version for summer because I love that thing!:D
Though I imagine it would not be too heavy for those cool Tennessee nights.
I can bring it to Memphis if you want. Then you can decide to at least get one for next fall!

Viper Man

Banned
Geez, you guys (and gals!) have some great lids! :eusa_clap
Today I'm wearing my Resistol 3X stingy...

306636154.jpg

Tone

A-List Customer
Really nice hats, you all!

Colby, that Bushman is stylin'! :cool2: Looks great!

Wore my JPD Gray today.

jpdgray202vw5.jpg

mingoslim

Practically Family
Went to a wedding yesterday . . .

So I dressed up for the occassion . . .

030108b.jpg

For those who want to know . . . it is a mid-1960s Stetson OR custom, and the color really is a sage/minto green . . .

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments!:eusa_clap :D
I really love the wider (edged) brim...and that great thin ribbon!...Kind of a Strat/OR look with that wider brim!....Size 61...Now, I lamented over what size to order...but I'm guessing I lucked out this time around!!!:D I'm lov'in it!:D
Now what's next????[huh]

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
mingoslim said:
So I dressed up for the occassion . . .

030108b.jpg

For those who want to know . . . it is a mid-1960s Stetson OR custom, and the color really is a sage/minto green . . .
Ultra Sweet Mingo!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :D

Tone

A-List Customer
M_Jones said:
Wow! :eek:

I am a sucker for a gray hat and that one looks great. Do you mind sharing the dimensions?

Thanks, M_Jones.
Sure, it's a custom 5 1/4" crown with a raw edged dimensional brim of 2 3/4" front to back and 2 1/2" sides. Center dented. I do like this shade of gray as well. :)

Yes, Colby, start the Bushman thread. :D
Mingoslim, I can't think of a better hat than the one you've got with that suit. Nice!

M_Jones

One of the Regulars
5 1/4 inch crown...how in the heck???

It looks awesome and you must really know how to crease a hat. I thought for sure it was at least 5 1/2 inches. Hmm..maybe it is time for my first JPD hat.

Thanks for the info Tone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe