Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Rodkins -- you're putting together some great hats. Any chance of moving to a real camera vs. a cell phone camera? It would be great to see your lids a bit more clearly. :)
I know - it's embarrasing. I have an older digital camera but I'm not sure it's much better. I'll put a better camera in my hat budget for this year ;)

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
I know - it's embarrasing. I have an older digital camera but I'm not sure it's much better. I'll put a better camera in my hat budget for this year ;)

For something reasonably priced that delivers great quality, you may want to take a look at a Canon PowerShot. It's a really handy digital camera that is easy to use. ;)

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
For something reasonably priced that delivers great quality, you may want to take a look at a Canon PowerShot. It's a really handy digital camera that is easy to use. ;)

Agree with Jimmy. You must ;) show us clearer pics of your hats, Mike! +1 on the PowerShot advise as well. I own the S95 (small enough to fit in your pocket and loaded with Pro SLR features). I'm wearing this gray/green playboy today, shot with it: You can almost touch the felt!

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

Last edited:

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
I'm wearing this gray/green playboy today, shot with it: You can almost touch the felt!

Absolutely gorgeous Playboy, Aureliano. :eusa_clap Beautifully shaped, I might add.

Now that I see your "pro" photos, I can tell you that it is the same color as the one I recently acquired from buler, except that you have a contrasting ribbon, and my ribbon matches the felt. It's a really cool color.

Cheers,
JtL

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Which model do you guys use? Sorry for the off topic conversation :)

Canon PowerShot S95. (I think Alan uses a Canon, too)

Absolutely gorgeous Playboy, Aureliano. :eusa_clap Beautifully shaped, I might add.

Now that I see your "pro" photos, I can tell you that it is the same color as the one I recently acquired from buler, except that you have a contrasting ribbon, and my ribbon matches the felt. It's a really cool color.

Cheers,
JtL

Thanks, Jimmy! I'm loving this Playboy (Thanks RLK, again!). And you're right, the ribbon on mine is contrasting. The crease I put is my humble attempt at the JTL teardrop: I guess I did well, ;)!

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up

Lefty, that's an amazing Air-Light Playboy!!! Great picture also. The contrasting colors of blue-ish greens with the ribbon and the felt are just outstanding. Also, I really like the pairing of the hat with the Ralph Lauren sweater. Excellent!!!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Lefty, that's an amazing Air-Light Playboy!!! Great picture also. The contrasting colors of blue-ish greens with the ribbon and the felt are just outstanding. Also, I really like the pairing of the hat with the Ralph Lauren sweater. Excellent!!!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
:arated::flame: That is smokin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe