Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now thoroughly convinced regarding the versatility of lighter-colored hats. While I'm not sure about the ribbon, I'm pretty sure that this Bone color goes with just about anything, even my backpack :D.

untitled.jpg

That's one of my favorite of your hats, Neo, the contrasting colors are so sharp together. Of course, I also like your new Western too!

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
I am now thoroughly convinced regarding the versatility of lighter-colored hats. While I'm not sure about the ribbon, I'm pretty sure that this Bone color goes with just about anything, even my backpack :D.

untitled.jpg

I'm liking that hat more and more on you. One thing you might want to try for it is a lighter, color brim binding, something in the same color range as the felt. her's an example as was done on my fathers Rittenhouse from the late 40's :

Squatter1018.jpg

Onward thru the Fog :)

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Neo, great looking hat. Remember to wash your hands before handling. I have a light green from Art and my grubby paw prints show up on it over time if I am not careful.;)
Johnny

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Neo that is an awesome hat

Thank you, Alex :).

Neo, great looking hat. Remember to wash your hands before handling. I have a light green from Art and my grubby paw prints show up on it over time if I am not careful.;)
Johnny

That's why I rarely wear this one around, even though it's one of my favorites (considering I only have three hats and one cap I wear regularly, that's saying a LOT). That's also why I'd like a custom western in bone. A petina on a western looks good. This one...not so much lol.

Fedora Fred said:
Beautiful hats Monbla, Neophyte.

Thanks, Fred!

BTW, Fred, is Midnight Blue a shade of navy blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe