Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Thank you IC...So far I'm really enjoying this one...Fits great...light weight...smooth felt...(though probably nothing like a work of ART). I almost forget it's on at times...[huh] :D

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
indycop said:
You can remedy that you know!!!:rolleyes: ;) :D :D :D
I know...I know...It's killing me too!:( ...I know what I want to start with from Art...then I have an idea about a custom like you have in your grubby lil fingers!:D ..I'll have to tell you about it once I get the idea together...[huh] :D

Marty M.

Vendor
Todays Hat.

Black Borsolino with Mother of Pearl Stick Pin. Thank you Mr. Choeki for the idea. And for allowing me to copy his idea.
Marty Mathis

P1010122.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010121.jpg
[/IMG]

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
I gave myself a great Christmas present: three new caps from B!Wear caps. Yesterday, at a holiday party, I wore my wool camel cap, matched my coat and other trappings I wore that day.

Today I wandered around the house wearing my navy blue newsboy cap. It is such a dark navy, had to hold it up to the light to discern if it was blue.

Still looking for an opportunity to wear the burlap cap. It is a pretty cream color (I thought it would be the color of burlap bags, but it isn't).

karol

indycop

I'll Lock Up
K.D. Lightner said:
I gave myself a great Christmas present: three new caps from B!Wear caps. Yesterday, at a holiday party, I wore my wool camel cap, matched my coat and other trappings I wore that day.

Today I wandered around the house wearing my navy blue newsboy cap. It is such a dark navy, had to hold it up to the light to discern if it was blue.

Still looking for an opportunity to wear the burlap cap. It is a pretty cream color (I thought it would be the color of burlap bags, but it isn't).

karol
PICS!!!!:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe