Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
deelovely said:
My Stetson...

PC160088-1.jpg

PC160093-1.jpg
you guys look Great.....:eusa_clap

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
It was cold even in East Texas, this morning. Although the Church is next door, this felt good. Heavy overcoat and Stetson Homburg (fairly recent vintage, fur felt, larger than average brim).

P1040546.jpg

bolthead

Wow....

J.T.Marcus said:
It was cold even in East Texas, this morning. Although the Church is next door, this felt good. Heavy overcoat and Stetson Homburg (fairly recent vintage, fur felt, larger than average brim).

P1040546.jpg
Lookin' mighty sharp there JT, :eusa_clap

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Indycop and Deelovely, What a great looking couple! Pretty decent hats, too. That photo is a case study in how well brown and grey go together. It just takes a little planning. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

AlanC, I've seen the hat, but never with that overcoat. Now that's a "dapper" look!!! (I had to dig pretty hard to come up with a suitable vintage superlative.) :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Yohanes

One of the Regulars
My grey Adam, don't know the year, don't know the type, (the OFAS seller doesn't either :) ), you may know better.

DSC00449.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

The pin:

DSC00451.jpg

The widest brim I have for vintage fedora is only 2 1/4 (my black Adam), so I'm pretty much a stingy guy :D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
J.T.Marcus said:
Lookin good JT!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Yohanes said:
My grey Adam, don't know the year, don't know the type, (the OFAS seller doesn't either :) ), you may know better.
The pin:

DSC00451.jpg

The widest brim I have for vintage fedora is only 2 1/4 (my black Adam), so I'm pretty much a stingy guy :D
It doesn't look all that stingy to me, I like it!!! cool pin too!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

bolthead

This is my everyday work hat....

Basically I have to wear something like this to work, I'm not as fortunate as Douglas, where I can play the Mad Hatter every day....trust me, if I could I would....I envy you Douglas. Anyway, I have a couple a cheaper newsboy type caps that I wear.....this is one that the wife picked up for me to wear during the winter months. It's kind of like a sweater cap. :D Can't disappoint the Mrs. [huh]

Newsboy1.jpg

Top view, not a very good pic though....sorry.

Newsboy2.jpg

cowboy76

Suspended
Light Grey Borsalino Fedora with black ribbon. Found this one at an antique shop earlier in the year, amazingly crisp and almost never worn by the original fellow who owned it! $30-35 I think I paid for it!! My favorite hat!

103_1944.jpg

cowboy76

Suspended
J.T.Marcus said:

P1040546.jpg

You look like you should be in a Hitchcok film here,....the evil murderer type that doesn't say much....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe