Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Too Many
Kepp on walking

2498260350106357411S600x600Q85.jpg

Just walking in country, good time ¡¡¡¡
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mr E Train

One Too Many
My new bluegrass green Campdraft, not really wearing it right now because we have a "no hats in the building" policy at work (except for religious reasons). The dress code is pretty lax and there are a few people who come in wearing a t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops, but God forbid that somebody wears a nice fedora.

imagepwl.jpg

theinterchange

One Too Many
Mr E Train said:
My new bluegrass green Campdraft, not really wearing it right now because we have a "no hats in the building" policy at work (except for religious reasons).

You could tell them you wear hats... religiously. lol Shame that they allow flip-flops yet not hats. Though, at least there's a touch of the old days in that policy. ;)

Randy

Mr E Train

One Too Many
theinterchange said:
Shame that they allow flip-flops yet not hats.

Well, flip-flops are certainly frowned upon, but I don't think there's anything explicitly in the dress code forbidding them, so they're kind of tolerated. Like I said, it's pretty lax. There is an actual "no hats" rule though. Why, I don't know. I'm fine with it, though.

Mr E Train said:
My new bluegrass green Campdraft, not really wearing it right now because we have a "no hats in the building" policy at work (except for religious reasons). The dress code is pretty lax and there are a few people who come in wearing a t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops, but God forbid that somebody wears a nice fedora.

imagepwl.jpg

Tell them you're a member of the Church of the Eternal Fedora.

Pompidou

One Too Many
63846_143215629054558_100000983668156_227441_5776849_n.jpg

Amazing time at a bonfire birthday party. The next morning wasn't amazing. One of the guests - the fellow to the far right in stripes - called me Hollywood. I like that. I was unaware this photo was being taken, pretty much till I saw it on Facebook, though I knew photos were being taken.

Torpedo

One Too Many
Mallory stingy. This is more modern, as it is obvious from its proportions. I do have some of these, which I do not wear as often, but that work well, at least to my eye, with certain outfits - as in this case, 60s inspired.

DSCF7098BB.jpg

Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust