Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lark

One of the Regulars
New coat to go with my custom VS.
I couldn't find anything in beige/ivory in Melbourne, even after hunting all over the city. I ended up buying this cheap piece of cotton construction from South Korea for around $40 off ebay. Turns out to work surprisingly well. The colour matches nicely and there aren't any horrible faults material. No need to pay for for a Burberry or Aquascutum price tag. :)

img0128bq.jpg

theinterchange

One Too Many
zetwal said:
Down here in Texas it was much hotter last year (at least over an extended period of several months). But still, I too am SO ready for cooler Fall temperatures. ;)

Same here, this has been one of the nicest summers in the past few years. We're already cooling down [slightly], the other day was almost early fall like!

Randy

P.S to get back on subject, great hats everyone! Too many to mention by name, but everyone looked sharp over the weekend.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
mayserwegener said:
Hückel Sigma

IMG]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4086/4962313181_69188876ec_z.jpg[/IMG]

I've got to find one of those. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
150719541 said:
I invite all fedora fellows visit us.
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks! That's very kind. Nothing is planned at the moment. But one of these days I would like to get back down there. :cool2:

Mobile Vulgus

One Too Many
The Lark said:
New coat to go with my custom VS.
I couldn't find anything in beige/ivory in Melbourne, even after hunting all over the city. I ended up buying this cheap piece of cotton construction from South Korea for around $40 off ebay. Turns out to work surprisingly well. The colour matches nicely and there aren't any horrible faults material. No need to pay for for a Burberry or Aquascutum price tag. :)

img0128bq.jpg

And how many people have told you that you look like a young George Harrison? Me, I get called Teddy Roosevelt all the time.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
Today, Champ box bow:

Champ001-2.jpg

Thats a great box bow Mr. Paladin. Champ really had some cool ribbon treatments. I always felt that Champ hats had the look of custom hats because of all the cool things they did with colors and type of ribbons.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
150719541 said:
2342707320106357411S600x600Q85.jpg

Zaragoza street, Down Town, S.L.P. and my straw hat, here the sun is burning yet.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Thats a great look on you 150719541. That looks like a very comfortable hat in the summer with that cool ventalation.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Torpedo

One Too Many
Hello,

Thank you for the kind comments! ;)

Today I brought my daughter back to school after the summer vacation - so I thought it would be a good day to première my latest acquisition, a Stetson Stratoliner. It is a oliveish brown or a brownish olive - it depends!

Thin ribbon, thin lapels, thin tie... ;)

DSC00380.jpg

It came with a quasi-cattleman crease, which I have kept. I like it as it is.

DSC00381.jpg

Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe