Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaonashi

Familiar Face
yopf.jpg

Here I am today at the office, wearing my new hat, which I got at a local clothing store... not as good as the other hats you get here everyday, but I actually like it! =)

Kaonashi said:
Here I am today at the office, wearing my new hat, which I got at a local clothing store... not as good as the other hats you get here everyday, but I actually like it! =)

Looks sharp! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mr E Train said:
You've done it once... :eek: ;) lol

Almost. I made the front pinch too tight, and it's only gotten tighter since I haven't worked at breaking my pick-up-by-the-pinch habit lol. Your's also seems generally taller than mine, if only by a little.

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Neophyte said:
Almost. I made the front pinch too tight, and it's only gotten tighter since I haven't worked at breaking my pick-up-by-the-pinch habit lol. Your's also seems generally taller than mine, if only by a little.

I like the look of yours; you did a fine job on it. I also have a habit of picking it up by the pinch, but I just have a really light touch.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
mayserwegener said:
Some cooler weather so pulled out the Fritz Hückel Hutmacher Zephyr Seal Velour.

4925384405_65669ee8c5_z.jpg

4925988538_b30e120517_z.jpg

WOW mayserwegener, I dont know where you get these Velours, but this is one of my absolute favorites. The only one that tops this one is the one in your avatar pic.

Joshbru3 said:
WOW mayserwegener, I dont know where you get these Velours, but this is one of my absolute favorites. The only one that tops this one is the one in your avatar pic.

I got this one from M_Jones. It was originally on eBay a few months ago but for some reason a passed. It has a very tall crown! :)

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Today Im wearing my new-to-me 1960's Adam. I just got it today. Bought it from ebay and i was very happy with it when i opened the box. The hat is actually a much darker grey than in the pictures. The bound edge is a very nice shade of light blue which compliments the grey felt and black ribbon very well. More pics in the ADAM ALLEY thread.

DSC03809.jpg

DSC03821.jpg

DSC03822.jpg

CRH

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
Looks good, Jimmy, though I have to say, it seems a little out of character seeing you wear a Campdraft. :D But you're right. It will make a great outdoor hat, and if you ruin it you can replace it easily unlike your vintage one of a kind beauties.

I'm not so sure about any of this. Yes I dig the whole Campdraft thing but if Jimmy walks off into the bushes in that thing we may never see him again. :eek:

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken