Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elvisroe

A-List Customer
Fuzzy Black Beaver

Cold snap - beaver time...
DSCN4064.jpg

kiltie

Practically Family
LEFTY -

That straw looks really good on you.
With the moustache, etc... you could really rock the old Leon Redbone look with some sunglasses...

leonredbone.jpg

...or perhaps a monocle:

100_Leon_Redbone.jpg

Just a thought.

metropd

One Too Many
Salty O'Rourke said:
Spent Easter weekend with the folks deep in the Alleghanies - wore my tan Knox Premier to church today:

4491934242_07d132a511.jpg

4491938304_53e1cd2f5e.jpg

Wow, you know how to wear a hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
kiltie said:
That straw looks really good on you.
With the moustache, etc... you could really rock the old Leon Redbone look with some sunglasses...

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/safdkiltie/leonredbone.jpg[/IMG
[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Unless I need the sunglasses, I don't wear them with a hat. To me, it's just too many accessories on a man's head. As no monocles, no - unless I lose an eye. :D

I'm really becoming more of a "tilted-back" guy. Someone posted an old article by a woman, who wrote about how men should be wearing their hats. She wrote something along the lines of, put it on exactly how you want it, then tip it 2 inches back. I've recently tried it, and I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld