Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
DRB said:
RBH, love those Dobbs. They look great on you. Big E, Mario looking good as usual. laotou, outstanding look!

Here is what I wore today.

OptimoMarch252010NeptuneBlue4.jpg

Optimo, 2 1/8 inch brim, Neptune Blue

Welcome DRB. The neptune blue Optimo is a beautiful color and the "bound" ribbon treatment is really different. I like it.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
My Whippet enroute to court, obtained before the prices made a hat or a condo of equal value:

Whippet003.jpg

Very Nice Whippet!! I agree, the prices of Whippets have gotten just crazy. Its not like there is a shortage of them. They only made millions, its just more people have to clean out their closets so the market gets more saturated with them.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
RLK, I love the Resistol. Mine looks exactly like it but is darker. It has the old fish skin liner and is unreeded. I'm guessing yours is the same. Does yours say "Hand-Tooled Edge" as well as Ten on the sweatband? Great hat ;)

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Mr. Paladin said:
My Whippet enroute to court, obtained before the prices made a hat or a condo of equal value:

Whippet003.jpg

Nice Whippet Mr P. I don't even tempt myself by looking at 'em on ebay anymore when they get to the price of a custom but still.......there is a combination of things going on with the Whippets that make them hard to resist even when the price goes sky high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe