Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
ScottF said:
This hat, because of it's huge crown and light color, should have limited wearability, but I love it - Stetson really knew what they were doing back in the '20s and '30s:

StetsonExcMe2Sm.jpg
Wow! Stunning. Shades of Woody Guthrie, indeed.

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
I wore my St. Regis today, and noticed that it stays on better in the wind than any other hat I have. In looking at the shape I notice that the brim is like an upside down airfoil, so that when the wind blows, it has actually been pressing itself more firmly on my head.
Photo253.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Somehow, you guys seem to be under the impression that it is snowing here...:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

Thanks for the nice comments on the Whippet, gents -- much appreciated. :)

Cheers,
JtL

CRH

Call Me a Cab
A vintage Mallory today.

But the really cool part is that when I had my hat off I was hanging out with Floyd of Rosedale, The Outland Trophy, the 2010 Orange Bowl trophy,...

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
gray adventurebilt in torrential sideways rain. Huge wind today.

26280_332802600908_630485908_3482353_4123455_n.jpg

heck of a collar on this coat. Sure kept the rain off me.

lol

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Yeps said:
I wore my St. Regis today, and noticed that it stays on better in the wind than any other hat I have. In looking at the shape I notice that the brim is like an upside down airfoil, so that when the wind blows, it has actually been pressing itself more firmly on my head.
Nice looking hat :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
I find the best luck I have when it's windy is with hats with the softest brims. The brim flops instead of lifting off :)

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
indycop said:
It's just cos you aren't wearing those Nat Nasts!:D

IC -- you're brilliant! OK, "There's no snow at home [click heels]", "There's no snow at home [click heels]"...Hey! I think it's working...;)

Pearl.jpg

lol lol lol

Cheers,
JtL

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
IC -- you're brilliant! OK, "There's no snow at home [click heels]", "There's no snow at home [click heels]"...Hey! I think it's working...;)

nothing but sun in Ohio too.

(back in my witness protection days ;) )

DSC_0228.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld