Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
San Antonio ...

s-l1600-28.jpg s-l1600-23.jpg s-l1600-25.jpg

Attachments

• s-l1600-27.jpg
    s-l1600-27.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 126

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Excellent Whippet, Deckard styling and a new $10 Goodwill blazer. The wife pointed out that the Whippet has some cream tones and didn't go with the light gray jacket. Well, at least she noticed one of my hats. In the sun, the phantom gray is a little chameleon cream color. Maybe she is right as usual.

View attachment 85306 View attachment 85307
You really look good in that tall crown Whippet, Red! Seriously!

Excellent Whippet, Deckard styling and a new $10 Goodwill blazer. The wife pointed out that the Whippet has some cream tones and didn't go with the light gray jacket. Well, at least she noticed one of my hats. In the sun, the phantom gray is a little chameleon cream color. Maybe she is right as usual.

Your wife may be right, but it's still a great looking hat. Looks good on you Mike. Are hats more forgiving than wives?

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family

Thanks Doug. Considering I put this in the wrong forum. Too many at dinner I guess.
You really look good in that tall crown Whippet, Red! Seriously!
Wrong thread or not I'm with Doug you are still looking great sir! I personally don't see an issue with that combo of hat and jacket either. Definitely some cream tones but there is just enough contrast and the ribbon and brim binding help it in my opinion as well. Those actually are much closer to the tone of the jacket and help pull it all together. :)

Wrong thread or not I'm with Doug you are still looking great sir! I personally don't see an issue with that combo of hat and jacket either. Definitely some cream tones but there is just enough contrast and the ribbon and brim binding help it in my opinion as well. Those actually are much closer to the tone of the jacket and help pull it all together. :)
I guess the phantom in the Stetson Phantom Gray is a little bit of vanilla. It is a chameleon color now that I've looked at it in various forms of light.

RJR

+1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe