Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

So do I. All my hats are center creased and I'm excited to get my first C crown. Hopefully I can get mine to turn out close to as good as the one in the photo.
My favorite C crown is my 1942 Rose Bowl Hat from Mike Miller at NW Hats in Eugene Oregon. I have been doing so many diamond creases of late, sometimes I have to step back and just look at the classic C on this hat.
Rose Bowl hat with 40s Tie.jpg

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
My favorite C crown is my 1942 Rose Bowl Hat from Mike Miller at NW Hats in Eugene Oregon. I have been doing so many diamond creases of late, sometimes I have to step back and just look at the classic C on this hat. View attachment 76006
Wow what a specimen, that hat is fantastic!
I just looked at their website and their prices are quite impressive as well! Only $250 for a 100% Beaver felt hat. I like their "perfectly simple" model that is listed.

Last edited:
After some PM's back and forth with Mr Jeremy Garner discussing the recent production, open crown, premier quality Whippets that were avaliable in Sage from the Hatco Outlet, I asked Mr Garner if he would mind inquiring about one in my size and he did. This message is what I woke up to this morning... View attachment 75967
My jaw dropped. I was completely blindsided. I was (and still am) overwhelmed and appreciative of his extreme generosity and kindness. THANK YOU SIR! :)

I don't know how I missed this, but way cool, Jeremy. And excited for you Bob.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

You have some great looking hats on the way sir! My lips are sealed I promise I won't tell! Lol. I am in the same boat with my wife. Heaven forbid I died and she sold my guns, hats, and other collectibles for what I "told" her I paid for them ;)
Here, Here.......I am on the same boat you are........
M

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
I don't know how I missed this, but way cool, Jeremy. And excited for you Bob.
Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Thanks man! :) I'm just glad Bob liked it.
:rolleyes: WOW ! I just read that . Bob I think I would still be singing "Freak out in a teenage daydream" . Super Cool !
Haha, fantastic post! :)

Last edited:

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82