Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

Folly

One of the Regulars
I have heard the Bryan Ferry comparison before. He usually gets Liam Gallagher, Richard Ashcroft, Viggo Mortensen (???) and George Harrison (his hair is usually longer than that by far) to name a few!

Folly

One of the Regulars
GOK said:
No way! Your husband is good-looking...Gallagher is awful! lol

Aww thank you.
I never could see the Liam thing myself lol
My sister has always insisted from the outset that he looks like a Gallagher :confused:

Jay

Practically Family
THere.jpg

Here's myself as of late. It was around 2:30 AM at the time so forgive my lack of expression.

JazzBaby

Practically Family
Ok I think this is my favourite thread ever! I'll try to get a photo up asap, but I hate having my photo taken so finding one should be difficult...:eusa_doh:

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
JazzBaby said:
Ok I think this is my favourite thread ever! I'll try to get a photo up asap, but I hate having my photo taken so finding one should be difficult...:eusa_doh:

No problem. Next time you are in Copenhagen, come around. You won't feel a thing:)

Warden

One Too Many
Well you asked to see what we looked like.

Here we are Harry (Craig) and Edna (Amanda) showing the world how to eat an egg with a knife and fork.

sundaytimes1_001.jpg

Tinkery Tonk

Harry

missjo

Practically Family
Warden said:
Well you asked to see what we looked like.

Here we are Harry (Craig) and Edna (Amanda) showing the world how to eat an egg with a knife and fork.

Is there any other way? :D
Brilliant photo.

Here I am in a newspaper article, is it about retro living or about me playing in the next Matrix Movie? lol

Warden

One Too Many
I like to smash my egg with a spoon, but just because the press where present I did it formally, slicing the top off with a knife.

I can feel this thread going :eek:fftopic: as we debate how to eat an egg.

Chin chin

Harry

JazzBaby

Practically Family
Warden said:
I like to smash my egg with a spoon, but just because the press where present I did it formally, slicing the top off with a knife.

I can feel this thread going :eek:fftopic: as we debate how to eat an egg.

Chin chin

Harry

Sorry for the :eek:fftopic: but that clock behind you in the photo is beautiful. How old is it?

Warden

One Too Many
Honestly do not know. It was my Grandparents and has a Westminster chime. My mother always remenbers it, when growing up, and she was born in 1939.

Just cannot get it to work correctly, the tick tock is out and runs for about 15 mintues than stops. If anyone knows about clocks please let me know how to get it running. Lots of sentimental value & I would love to get it working

Harry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe