Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Rock31

Familiar Face
Sam Adams American Kriek w/ a Sticky Bun from Flour Bakery (Boston)

4719566939_264b349180.jpg

I had a glass of chilled California Chardonay on the patio of my Pastor's home with another parishoner, the Pastor and his wife.
:eek:fftopic:
We had gotten together for Bible Study Discussion group. (The discussion started with a question regarding Communion that morfed thru the Sacraments on to Liturgucal Service finally ending with evangelism. All in about 45 minutes of rather engaging discussion and questions! Whew!)

I needed a refill and forgot to ask.:eusa_doh:

Pompidou

One Too Many
Three José Cuervo and two Kahlua in a glass. It's a Kahlua Cockroach - a big cockroach. The recipe is 1.5 and 1, but I believe drinks taste best made in bulk. Besides, it's easier for the bartender to work in whole units, and I don't have to ask for a second later on. I plan to have one tomorrow, too.

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
John in Covina said:
I had a glass of chilled California Chardonay on the patio of my Pastor's home with another parishoner, the Pastor and his wife.
:eek:fftopic:
We had gotten together for Bible Study Discussion group. (The discussion started with a question regarding Communion that morfed thru the Sacraments on to Liturgucal Service finally ending with evangelism. All in about 45 minutes of rather engaging discussion and questions! Whew!)

I needed a refill and forgot to ask.:eusa_doh:

Transubstantiationist, or consubstantiationist?

grundie

One of the Regulars
A whole bottle of Tactical Nuclear Penguin given to me as an Arbitrary Day gift.

I'd previously said I wasn't too find of it. but I'm now a convert. It's basically whisky flavoured beer that takes some time to consume. It burns if drunk too quickly.

I don't think there is a more intense, complex and flavourful beer.

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Had dinner at The Airplane Restaurant and ordered a Bombay Sapphire Martini at the bar before dinner. The poor girl tending bar was actually one of the servers who was thrown behind the bar when the bartender didn't show up. She had no idea how to mix drinks, understandably, and asked me how to make it, so I showed her the proper way to make a Martini. She remembered how to make it when I ordered the second one.:)

Brad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe