Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Aww, I was hoping for maybe something like lime slices or something being added to the mix for a red and green coloration.

Aww, I was hoping for maybe something like lime slices or something being added to the mix for a red and green coloration.

Like jalapeños.:D

Had some Sailor Jerry & hot cocoa this morning. Then took a nice nap. Stoli on the menu tonight again. Got some blueberry lemonade to try it in.

gear-guy

Practically Family
Family in so Moscow Mule, Beam and coke, Breckenridge bourbon, Italian wine, Dublin apple, hot toddy, Martini. Up early to cook pancakes and eggcados. Glad Christmas is only once a year!

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Family in so Moscow Mule, Beam and coke, Breckenridge bourbon, Italian wine, Dublin apple, hot toddy, Martini. Up early to cook pancakes and eggcados. Glad Christmas is only once a year!
:eeek:

I'd do good to find the stove after all that, much less figure out how to get pancakes going.
But then all my medication says "do not mix with alcohol."
I don't mix it with alcohol, that would be dumb AND time consuming.
I simply take it first, then wash it down with whatever I'm drinking. :D

"I like the unusual flavor of Thunderbird wine. It's an exceptionally good drink for those occasions where you have little money and great aspirations. Reminds me of high octane European petrol with a hint of citrus. Makes sleeping anywhere a breeze and words fail me on it's social interaction effects. Prost!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe