Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Neon Gypsy I P A
Very, very good. :D
neon.jpg

Apple cider.
Not the hard kind, but the fresh pressed stuff that comes in plastic gallon jugs at the farmers market this time of year.

c4d0f2982f8a2e6e964484845e2cf195.jpg

One of my wife's friends brought this over. I took one shot and went down to the corner gas station for a cheap six pack.
They were mixing this **** with Angry Orchard. I know someone who's going to be hating life in the morning.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
c4d0f2982f8a2e6e964484845e2cf195.jpg

One of my wife's friends brought this over. I took one shot and went down to the corner gas station for a cheap six pack.
They were mixing this **** with Angry Orchard. I know someone who's going to be hating life in the morning.
Oh lord...I cannot imagine drinking something of that nature. It may have some use in a "weapons" way...you know...half glass of that, a few pickles and some cabbage, horseradish on hot dogs with chili, jog for a few minutes (jogging would be critical to help properly mix up the contents to be considered "weapons grade"....and then...enter the elevator...."Poof" not a person left standing....lol!

In fact, the logo has the right idea...that fire coming out of the poor red devil...but from the wrong end! lol!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe