Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Had a tall mug of Smithwicks on tap with a large angus burger topped with slaw and A1 sauce with a side of breaded wild mushrooms for lunch at a local upscale pub. Quite good on a hot Indiana afternoon.
HD

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
To drink?
Wow!

After working on the Streetrod for a few hours, and then driving it in high humidity, I needed something other than alcohol.
Ozarka sparkling water. Yuck!
That's the last time I'll let the wife suggest items at Costco.

To drink?
Wow!

After working on the Streetrod for a few hours, and then driving it in high humidity, I needed something other than alcohol.
Ozarka sparkling water. Yuck!
That's the last time I'll let the wife suggest items at Costco.

Oops. Posted to the wrong thread. I must've been drinking that night.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
You know what the herits do in that water way up there. lol lol
oh and Lagavulin.

I can only imagine...
Adding lemon to it, didn't help.

DH, I assumed you had been hit with one too many silver bullets. :D
I have a few Killions IR to finish off, maybe I'll do that this weekend.

Right now I'm drinking fresh lemonade with mint in it. After the kids go to bed I'll be drinking fresh lemonade with mint and vodka in it.

Got home this evening and the **** kids had broken a cabinet door off in the kitchen...AND pulled up the transition between the tile floor in the dining room and the stone floor in the foyer. After fixing all that a few St. Pauli Girls and some ibuprofen helped.
31f039b7b174c84b3cc612490ee8523c.jpg

Got home this evening and the **** kids had broken a cabinet door off in the kitchen...AND pulled up the transition between the tile floor in the dining room and the stone floor in the foyer. After fixing all that a few St. Pauli Girls and some ibuprofen helped.
Ouch! I feel your pain, Dale. The boy broke one of our kitchen cabinet doors. That was a royal pain to fix. Sounds like you did the right thing after being Mr. Fixit. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe