Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
287101_10152089140255077_724282531_o.jpg

From wardrobe tests for our upcoming film noir/comedy short CURSE OF THE JAGGAR MOON.

BR Gordon

One Too Many
I do miss my dear, departed 'stache. :( Perhaps one day it will make a comeback.

It's a delicate balance accommodating the desirers of you truelove and your own wishes. My wife does not like my current style stache, consequently I have promised to never ask her to grow one.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
The essence of mid-Century cool Mario as always! :eusa_clap

Thanks! :D As you might have noticed (;)) I'm trying - ever so slightly - to steer away from my comfyzone (in terms of colour) and actually introduced a blue sportcoat that came to me via Floey. A really dark blue with a very faint (one thread) red check over it. Almost impossible to capture.

blue_sportcoat_detail_fabric_01.jpg

Last edited:

Lottie

Familiar Face
A little haggard looking today. This is very much the day after the night before and still no end in sight... ;)

hepville_beige_tweed_09_01_12.jpg

Dapper as always!
I think I've seen you a few times in Kreuzberg lately but I've always snuck past you because I'm back to short-ish hair and Jeans& T-Shirts mostly (again, grrr)... :D

Scan it, rather than photograph. That'll get the colours to pop out. Certainly the best way to document neckties.

bk

Thanks! :D As you might have noticed (;)) I'm trying - ever so slightly - to steer away from my comfyzone (in terms of colour) and actually introduced a blue sportcoat that came to me via Floey. A really dark blue with a very faint (one thread) red check over it. Almost impossible to capture.

blue_sportcoat_detail_fabric_01.jpg

Mountain Man

A-List Customer
Well, I reckon I do love my wife and daughter - normally I would rather slam my head in a car door than go to a street festival - but they talked me into taking them to the Hendersonville, NC Apple Festival today. Not a total loss as I got a nice bag of Gala apples (my favorite)!
Applefest.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld