Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Edward

Bartender
Thanks, gents.

Edward, it's not Old Town. I admit I'm not familiar with what that is, actually.

Kools, those are amazing trousers.

Ah, is it original or repro? It's lovely. The look of the wool and the colour is what put me in mind of OT. Really nice.

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
DSCF7095_800x600.jpg

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
Some pictures from an event I was attending: a winter Tweed Run here in Helsinki.

kahvillaIMG_2465.JPG

13_helmikuu_08.jpg

13_helmikuu_09.jpg

(The two latter pictures courtesy of http://kristakeltanenblog.com/2011/02/winter-tweed-run-helsinki-2011 )
Purple and white stripe shirt with detachable collar, collar bar and tie pin. Double breasted waistcoat, gray flannel trousers, spats and 30's dress boots. On the noggin a 30's Borsalino homburg.

I love the bag, Sproily. It looks like a vintage gladstone. And is that pipe-smoke or just really cold air in the second photo?

cbrunt

One of the Regulars
Hi Gang,

Not a particularly inspired outfit but first ride of 2011... Roads where nasty and so is the bike! Cell phone pick as I never have a camera on me...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Aero custom based on the A-1.
Davida Cork Helmet w/1950s NOS AMA sticker
LVC 1901s
Cheap Eastland Boots
Air Corps Gloves

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld