Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Quigley Brown said:
huntingseason100.jpg

Jake Gittes has nothing on you Quigley......:cool:

Lamplight

One of the Regulars
Not exactly interesting, but this is what I wore today:

IMG_4130crop.jpg

Hard to tell in the picture, but the pants are actually grey. Looking at it now, I think the pants could stand to be shortened a bit, either that or I need to pull them up. lol A sweater and tie would have been nice, too.

mike

Call Me a Cab
Earlier today:

1930's era smoking jacket (!!!!!!)
Target brand Merona pajamas & slippers

DSCN0569-1.jpg

Later in the day for the Sleepy Hollow Jack O'Lantern Blaze:

1934 dated French herringbone brown/black 2 piece suit featuring a button fly, flat front trousers w/no cuffs. No union tags or makers tags apart from the sewn on size which is penciled in "1934"!
1930's/40's shirt and tie

DSCN0577.jpg

DSCN0579-1.jpg

And now I'm back and home at back in the smoking jacket. I love the idea of making an event out of coming home even if it's a bit Mr. Rogers lol

Bugsy

One Too Many
mike said:
Earlier today:

DSCN0569-1.jpg

1934 dated French herringbone brown/black 2 piece suit featuring a button fly, flat front trousers w/no cuffs. No union tags or makers tags apart from the sewn on size which is penciled in "1934"!

DSCN0577.jpg

DSCN0579-1.jpg

And now I'm back and home at back in the smoking jacket. I love the idea of making an event out of coming home even if it's a bit Mr. Rogers lol

Mr Rogers or not, you look fabulous.

sproily

Practically Family
I went to my girlfriends photo gallery in the weekend and this is what I was wearing going there

goingout.jpg

And we had a dinner in the honor of the exposition in the evening, had my double round stiff collar

havingaball.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
worn yesterday afternoon (Sun 10/11) to the California Pops Orchestra concert at their Los Gatos, CA venue. The concert was titled "Heroes, Heartthrobs and High Adventure", all pieces performed were wonderful film music!

I was Volunteer Coordinator that day besides being Liaison, our two children ushered and my husband was their Score Reader, cuing the video operators.

Periwinkle (reading light blue in this pic) silk chiffon beaded full length evening gown, from Nordstrom
above elbow three button white gloves
nude ballroom shoes
375888940.jpg

MarkL

One of the Regulars
Amazing, amazing, amazing...!!!

Both of these are great looks. Target brand pj's never looked better when coupled with that vintage smoking jacket! And that vintage suit and tie combo are great!!!

mike said:
Earlier today:

DSCN0569-1.jpg

DSCN0577.jpg

DSCN0579-1.jpg

Alexi

One of the Regulars
first snark hunt of the season, I not so much vintage as vintage inspired. Unfortunately came out a bit "miner" in the pictures.
img0272t.jpg

img0276s.jpg

head to toes:
reproduction "rough rider" hat (still a little too stiff, trying to beat the piss out of it)
pre republic peterman pipe
vintage 70's bandana (forgot my tie at home, had to borrow this from a buddy)
newish filson mackinaw vest
1970's woolrich shirt
filson braces
filson belt
filson tincloth pants
1920's geological pouch made by Bona Allen Inc.
1930's puukko
chippewa #25290 boots

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
On our way to the release reception for "Blood and Thunder", the OU School of Medicine's literary journal. I call Tony's jacket his western Prince Charlie, because it has some V accenting. He didn't wear it out though, but changed into a Harris Tweed jacket instead.
4009490029_6a70c5214c.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Didn't think to look for men's jammies at Target, found 'em at Sears for my husband. Love the smoking jacket. That's a GREAT vintage suit, love the tie and pocket square too- superb mike!

mike said:
Earlier today:

DSCN0569-1.jpg

DSCN0577.jpg

DSCN0579-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe