Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

SweetieStarr

A-List Customer
Darhling said:
Had to be a little versatile yesterday, so wore my favorite red 'navy' dress and a bespoke jacket with red trim. Black flats for work, white slingbacks for after work (the usual old pics..)

At work:

rodkjolejakke.jpg

After work:

rodkjole1.jpg

Fantastic! I especially love the dress with the jacket, as it makes the outfit look like a suit.

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Quigley, I'm not sure which is better in your photos: How sharp you look or the great quality of your photos!

Darhling you look great!

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Chasseur said:
Quigley, I'm not sure which is better in your photos: How sharp you look or the great quality of your photos!

Darhling you look great!

Thanks, Chasseur. I had an interview in the court district that morning. With dozens of lawyers in dark suits wandering around my white bucks and I really stood out. lol I swear I am the only guy in DC who wears white bucks. :D

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Congratulations, Nick!

IMG_1867.jpg

'20s Gordon fedora/homburg
'20s/'30s herringbone jacket
blue+white shirt
two tone roper boots

Went shopping for a new guitar today. They had to order another one in because they didn't have the model with the pickup. In the meantime, I'm playing this.

get_atomized

One of the Regulars
Wow, thank you for the kind words everybody! You are too nice. Everyone here is overwhelmingly stylish!

chanteuseCarey said:
Get atomized, you are such a little pixie of a deco doll! This 20s bob wig is perfect on you, cute outfit here! But I can't wait to see a pic of you someday in a vintage twenties look!

Thanks so much! The next time I end up in an outfit along those lines, I will be sure to get a picture.

crazydaisy, I love that picture you found lol. If I ever find the right hat and dress, I could try to recreate it.

Nothing particularly vintage about today's outfit, but I am wearing my new wig which just came in the mail. I haven't had long hair since I was about 9 years old, and this is my first non-synthetic wig, so having this much hair to style is a new experience! I just experimented with some loose curls with a curling iron, but I can't wait to start trying out pincurls and other vintage looks. My first mission will be to get some big foam rollers, it has been my dream to do a voluminous Marlo Thomas/Emma Peel style flip!

newwig117sm.jpg
newwig095sm-1.jpg

I don't usually smile with my teeth, but these sunglasses make me laugh. Even I think they are a bit much.
newwig134sm.jpg

Dinerman said:

Dinerman, your outfits are always so stylish and have loads of personal character! You are a bit of a dreamboat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe