Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
The epitome of casual well dressed style! Well done Chasseur

Chasseur said:
A few days ago:
Cotton/linen guyabera shirt, linen trousers, saddle shoes, and a Montecristi from Panama Bob.

367017417.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Great look as always, Panache! You must be the best dressed gent that walks his dog in SF!

Panache said:
Me walking the dog the other day

DSC09381.jpg

I have owned and been wearing that black beret for over twenty years now.

It may be a bit battered but it is still a favorite.

Cheers

Jamie

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Very stylish as always NickD- love that Olney boater on you!

Nick D said:
It was nice this morning, so I was finally able to wear my tropical weight suit.

Suit by Moss Bros., unsure of age
3" detachable point collar
Tootal tie
Olney boater
Gray felt spats

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

I'd like a pair of canvas spats, which would be better for summer wear, but finding a pair in my size and good condition is the trick. The trousers are the proper length, I just had my braces misadjusted here.

Cheers,
Nick

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
VERY sharp Maguire! You look perfectly dressed and natural in this outfit in these beautiful surroundings- like right out of the movie "The Quiet Man".

Maguire said:
I've been in Ireland for the past week and a half and did a whirlwind tour of the country (for the 13th/14th time) this time going into the north. I visited the Giant's Causeway, so here are some of those photos.
DSCF1693.jpg

DSCF1670.jpg

the same 2 dollar suit plus my green trenchcoat and a flatcap i got by the Cliffs of Moher for 10 euro last year, and a pull over sweater.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
FABULOUS:eusa_clap :eusa_clap , such an authentic vintage look on you, you are always so stylish GIJoe!

sw
Gijoe said:
Today i was in the Swiss Mountains, it was a bit eary, the wind cold and the Snow stll there. In this extem conditions functionality comes before Style.
I learned my thick US M1911 Sweater to love !
- Mountain Cap
- Swiss Farmer Shirt
- German HBT " Drillich" Trousers
- Sailor Shirt
- US WWII Service Shoes
- "Bergen " Backpack
- Australian Cavalery Canteen

More Pics
http://picasaweb.google.com/VEREINBRO/RealpGoschenen0206091928?feat=directlink

crazydaisy

Practically Family
chanteuse carey, this is your wish come true, a new photo of get atomized lol ! Came across it by chance and I thought it really looks like her!
PLGR1014,-Vogue-Perfume,-19.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Thanks crazydaisy. Wouldn't this cropped a bit make a fun avatar?? Or on a business/calling card?

sortofOT: When our family went to the Art Deco Yosemite Event, all of us made our own calling card that we gave out to others there! It was lots of fun choosing the artwork and fonts, etc. for the designs, etc. Mine is a drawing of a deco lady with a big feathers in her hair band, and with a peacock standing in front of her. Under the picture is the word "Rivals" Too true for me!

crazydaisy said:
chanteuse carey, this is your wish come true, a new photo of get atomized lol ! Came across it by chance and I thought it really looks like her!
PLGR1014,-Vogue-Perfume,-19.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe