Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
Darhling said:
Thanks Jamie! Trying to look very undercover and tough and failing at it.. I don't look good when I'm trying to be tough LOL Forgot the gloves which was stuffed in my handbag though, it was too warm to wear them, dispite how cool it looked.

DSCN0639.jpg

I had been sitting downstairs drinking the stale coffee all morning. My metal chair was anything but comfortable. At least the waitress was smiling at me. I looked at the note that had been slipped under my door. It said "Lobby, 10:00am" that's it. No more, no less. It was now 10:45am, but I didn't have anything else to do. I figured if the note didn't pan out, maybe the waitress would. That's when she came down the steps, and my day got a little more interesting....

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Chad Sanborn said:
I had been sitting downstairs drinking the stale coffee all morning. My metal chair was anything but comfortable. At least the waitress was smiling at me. I looked at the note that had been slipped under my door. It said "Lobby, 10:00am" that's it. No more, no less. It was now 10:45am, but I didn't have anything else to do. I figured if the note didn't pan out, maybe the waitress would. That's when she came down the steps, and my day got a little more interesting....

Very nice. It makes the fine photo even more interesting. I like the way you think, Chad.

I think this (post-factum narrations of the photos on this thread) should be done more.

alden405

A-List Customer
awesome

Darhling said:
Thanks Jamie! Trying to look very undercover and tough and failing at it.. I don't look good when I'm trying to be tough LOL Forgot the gloves which was stuffed in my handbag though, it was too warm to wear them, dispite how cool it looked.

DSCN0639.jpg

Bugsy

One Too Many
Darhling said:

DSCN0639.jpg

You look marvelous. Any minute, I expect to see Richard Widmark behind you with a gun in his hand and a sneer on his face.

crazydaisy

Practically Family
But Warbaby, you ARE handsome. :)

Get_atomized, you are a very talented girl.

Chad,

Good to say a man with some degree of imagination :D

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Bugsy said:
You look marvelous. Any minute, I expect to see Richard Widmark behind you with a gun in his hand and a sneer on his face.

Don't worry darlin', I am pretty fast with my hidden switchblade..

Chad.. that was so great!! how you knew about my rendezvous I have no idea..

FinalVestige79

Practically Family
Not much.

This is what I dressed in today :

Brown Herring Bone 4Pocket Vest

Blue and white Chambray Workshirt

Tweed Cap

Army Wool Trousers I think 1937 Pattern not sure, No QM tag also worn with an army trouser belt.

PICT3.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
GG617, this outfit is terrific on you, you look like the real deal from the late 1930s.

GranadaGuy617 said:
This is what I dressed in today :

Brown Herring Bone 4Pocket Vest

Blue and white Chambray Workshirt

Tweed Cap

Army Wool Trousers I think 1937 Pattern not sure, No QM tag also worn with an army trouser belt.

PICT3.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Warbaby, I agree- you look very handsome indeed! Wher did you find the cravat? I'd love to find one for my husband.

Warbaby said:
I test drove my flashy silk jacket for the first time this weekend. I found it at the thrift shop last winter, but cold weather and uncertainty kept it in the closet until now. I was surprised to find that once I was wearing it, it didn't really seem all that flashy - though I still think it would be more appropriate in Miami Beach or Vegas. Or if I was a sax player...

R_Miami5cr.jpg

Here's a close-up of the pattern. Yep, chain mail.

SilkJacket2cr.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe