Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
IMG_2278.jpg

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Inspired by Chrome, while at the thrift shop I saw a pair of the trendy "gangsta" style jeans, you know, wide leg, baggy, usually worn loooow. I did a bit of sewing to bring the waist in, and hey presto- straight, wide leg jeans with a high waist and contrast stitching. They're 23" all the way down.

Chrome said:
I found Dickies yo yo ;) -jeans from local outlet and since only 10 dollars decided to try them. I never thought that those might actually work as high waisted, but seems otherwise. Don't ya think?

IMG_2976.jpg

Panache

A-List Customer
yoonie said:
Now THAT is a cool kilt. Somehow, I don't think my family has its own tartans. By the way, is that waist pouch supposed to look like a terrier?

yoonie,

Actually there are a set of conventions / rules for what types are worn with what outfits. A rabbit fur sporran like the one I am wearing in this picture (especially in brown) is fine for day wear.

Cheers

Jamie

kools

Practically Family
Milwaukee today
19 degrees F

No suit this week...4 days with the flu!

Early 1950s leisure jacket, shirt & gabardine trousers
Bass Weejuns

P1020585.jpg

P1020586.jpg

Goldwyn Girl, a knockout as always.

ClaraB, your pic ain't showin' up, Blogspot probably doesn't like to do image-hosting and I don't think the boardware like big pics either. Maybe try an upload to Photobucket so the lazy can see it without having to copy/paste the URL from a "quote message"?;) Very nice ensemble, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe