Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
lizylou said:
Darhling, Great Pink Dress it makes me so want to get started on looking for fabric to make one!! You loook Great!

Thank you!! And thank you Daddy! you are always too kind.

going dancing today and I wore this (old pic) with the matching jacket.

White skirt with kickpleats and matching jacket with 3/4 sleeves from Next
Chiffon blouse with black stripes
Not the same shoes, but patent leather mary janes instead.

DSC01620-1.jpg

Mr. Turner

New in Town
CharlesB said:
Khakis
green n blue poplin button up
grey patch pocket summer blazer
navy blue pocket square
messy hair courtesy of my pillow
0707081708.jpg

Looking fantastic!

What shoes are those? (I'm in the market for a new pair, and being a teenager who is not a fan over Converse 'All-Stars'...it tends to be a bit difficult, even more so when spending $100 on a pair is slight out-of-the-question)

CharlesB

Suspended
Mr. Turner said:
Looking fantastic!

What shoes are those? (I'm in the market for a new pair, and being a teenager who is not a fan over Converse 'All-Stars'...it tends to be a bit difficult, even more so when spending $100 on a pair is slight out-of-the-question)
red rockport penny loafers from JCPennys that ive had for like 8 yrs now and are in dire need of resoling

Smuterella

One Too Many
Treesaaw said:
It's been a looong day, so please forgive my unruly hair and crooked picture ;)

Dress: H&M
Belt: Target
Wedges: Steve Madden

63374667eq9.jpg

you are beautiful and thats a killer smile if I ever saw one.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
I agree, Treesaw, that is a cute outfit!

Going out for drinks at The Office lol a new bar in Copenhagen, that opens at 5 pm, so everybody can go directly from their office to the office (I am wondering if they have cubicles and bossy bosses?)

Anyhoo, wearing my high waisted dark grey skirt from the Marilyn Suit
White ballet top
Wide black belt
white peep toe shoes (4.5 inches - perhaps I should settle for the non-alcoholic drinks!)
White 3/4 sleeved jacket from another suit.
Fresh white orchids pinned in hair
Black lacey umbrella since it is raining!!

sixsexsix

Practically Family
not super vintage, but nice and light for summer
38dd84f8.jpg

dress - dollfactory by damzals
cardi - h&m
tote - kate spade
peep-toe wedges - steve madden

Mr. Rover

One Too Many
Mr. Turner said:
Looking fantastic!

Have you checked out Keds or PF Flyers?

ShortClara

One Too Many
Mr. Rover said:
What happened to all of the nice clothes that you used to post pictures of yourself wearing?

CharlesB can do no wrong. I mean... he's super stylin', cute, and supports the Special Olympics. What more do you people want??

Helysoune

One of the Regulars
Alright, couple of tries here...

Hello all! I've been reading and reading this thread to catch up, and I'm so excited to post a couple of tries at pulling off a VI look. Now, I'm obviously not slender and svelte like some of the beautiful ladies here, so my chances of finding actual vintage are pretty slim. Anyway, here we go.

DSC02912.jpg

Ensemble #1 is a thrift store found ($2.50!) wrap dress that looks very 40s to me. The jewelry (necklace hidden) is from my grandmother, possibly from the 50s. The earrings are the screw-back sort. My hair is in rolls and curls that all sort of fell flat by that point. My hubby's got a striped fedora to go with that suit. :D

10-07-082.jpg

Ensemble #2 - Please excuse the blurriness, but this was yesterday. Red sweater with a matching chiffon scarf threaded through the neckline. The earrings are again from my grandmother, some kind of red and silver bouquets. The skirt, not shown of course, is a slightly flared charcoal grey below-the-knee number. Falling rolls on top, and the back is in a single roll as well, with a tortiseshell clip to accent.

11-07-081.jpg

Ensemble #3 - Today was cleaning and laundry day, so I've got my hair up in pincurls with the bandana on. The shirt is a flowered castoff from my mother, which is incredibly soft cotton. The earrings are again courtesy of Mum Mum, and the screw-back type once again. I have on a pair of light blue denim capris that are cuffed up at the bottom, and pink flats.

So there we are! More to follow, I'm sure. :D

ShortClara

One Too Many
Helysoune, why on earth are you apologizing? You are gawgeous without any kind of doubt! OY your face! Amazing! And you clothes are pretty cute, too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe