Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

shortbow

Practically Family
Dang, Bugsy, and here I thought it was mostly my native charm and suave demeanor.:D

But seriously, when most folks seem to dress like it's Wild West meets Trailer Park Boys, I think it musta taken her by surprise.lol

BTW, I still can't get over what a collection of BEEEUTIFUL women there are on FL.

JessiLynn

Familiar Face
Pink Dahlia - Did you make that dress? It is absolutely adorable!

And here is today... Not especially glamorous... My excuse is that there was a 7 hr drive back up from Irvine that took up most of today :p

dscn2500rw0.jpg

dscn2504np6.jpg

JessiLynn

Familiar Face
Aw, thank you all so much!! :)

And Flat-Top, I was at Hootenanny. It was my first one, I had a spectacular time. Were you there?

CharlesB - Loving that jumper!

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
JessiLynn said:
And Flat-Top, I was at Hootenanny. It was my first one, I had a spectacular time. Were you there?
NO! I've missed the past two years :( I live in NY so that's usualy my summer vacation spent with my best friend. Life gets in the way unfortunately.
How was it??

JessiLynn

Familiar Face
Cherry Lips - Aw thank you so much!! Wow, okay, I promise :)!!

Flat-Top - Ah that's unfortunate that you couldn't make it, maybe next year. It was really good based off of my limited hootenanny experience. No super intense fights, and the weather cooled off A LOT by the time Mike Ness was up, which was very nice. Music was really fun, etc.
I'm rootin' for you for next year!

lizylou

Familiar Face
Darhling, Great Pink Dress it makes me so want to get started on looking for fabric to make one!! You loook Great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe