Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you listening to?

Most definitely! I really would like to see them play live again, but life has gotten in the way in recent years.
:D

They are great live. I have seen them many times, since they are just a state away.
I totally get the "life has gotten in the way in recent years" thing. My life is 5 years old and weights 40 pounds. :p

They are great live. I have seen them many times, since they are just a state away.
I totally get the "life has gotten in the way in recent years" thing. My life is 5 years old and weights 40 pounds. :p

Yeah, that would definitely kibosh many a thing, but the trade off is worth it. Tomorrow evening, Lady ToE and I will try to combat Life and motor on down to Napa to see The Mavericks. They are phenomenal live; possibly the best I have ever seen in concert.

I envy you. I saw them many years ago as a duo opening for either Big Sandy or Los Strait Jackets or both (I was really sick with a sinus infection) and thoroughly enjoyed them. They are incredible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82