Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Things That Have Disappeared In Your Lifetime?

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
The art of emotional blackmail.
Oh lord, when someone pulls that on me, oh do I ever plot some things out to make them take off and then run for cover! Some folks are real good at trying to pull that routine. A sharp wit and a few comments back, normally puts an end to it.

A good come back to anyone that pulls that on you, is like: O.K. so you helped me do something. Should I put your name on my Kidney Card donation now, or should I wait until the next time I do about a million things for you like I have done in the past? That normally gets a person to clam it up for good.

Marzena

One of the Regulars
Brevity is a great charm of eloquence.
:p[/QUOTE]

And I have heard that brevity is a great charm of lingerie.

TidiousTed

Practically Family
I wondered if the members of FL could do me a little favour. I have started a series on known and lesser known sodas on my blog and need comments and suggestions.

You’ll find the intro post here, the list of already posted sodas here
and the only comment I’ve received till now here

If you’re interested in suggesting sodas, I’m particularly interested in old products preferably still in production, or telling me what you think about the ones listed so far either post a comment on the post about the product or simply send me a mail :)

This weeks soda is an old classic, Bubble Up, sadly now gone or so deep in 7UPs shadow that it is practically forgotten. If any one of you remember it I would love a comment :)

11558_bu1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe