Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage-Inspired clothing lines

Kim_B

Practically Family
...recently added to my wish list...

From Torrid...
558769_hi.jpg

...and these two dresses from Fashion Bug (On sale, no less!)
1267467.jpg

1343300.jpg

PS

A-List Customer
Kim_B said:
...recently added to my wish list...

From Torrid...
558769_hi.jpg

...and these two dresses from Fashion Bug (On sale, no less!)
1267467.jpg

1343300.jpg

That last dress is really great!!! How much was it? I haven't been in a Fashion Bug in AGES!

Kim_B

Practically Family
The gray plaid dress has an attached belt and it $34.99 - not on sale, but a good price anyway.

There are severl variations of the other dress from Fashion Bug and the price varies from $7.49 (!!) - 12.99...

SarahLouise

Practically Family
I bought a cute tweed blazer in H&M with a 40s look (nipped in waist, puffed sleeves) but it's short sleeved so I'm not sure how practical it will be lol They've also got some 40s inspired sailor wool trousers but they are quite low waisted. M&S also have some cute faux fur capes in cream and brown.

Lola Getz

One of the Regulars
faloola, I've never seen that site! SO many cute things!
I adore that Bettie one piece swimsuit...lots of fun shoes, too. Uh oh, this thread could mean trouble.

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
While I was checking out the farmer's market in Pleasanton, CA I ran across a shop that I thought might tickle the fancy of the ladies here.

It's called Retro Martini, and is on Angela St. It is pretty pricey, but offers a cute collection of vintage inspired stuff, in a nice environment. The dressing rooms were labeled; "Audrey", "Dorothy" and "Marilyn".:D The merchandise I found varied in quality, but I enjoyed my visit.
If you live nearby it might be worth a peek. For those of you who don't, they have a web site (though I think that was higher priced than the shop and had less vintage styled stuff [huh] ). http://shopretromartini.com/

Happy Shopping!

pinkylee

New in Town
I have seen online 'apron' swaps... it would be fun to make a site to swap clothes...vintage of course. being that every gal at some point gets sick of her clothes.

Blondie

Practically Family
pinkylee said:
I have seen online 'apron' swaps... it would be fun to make a site to swap clothes...vintage of course. being that every gal at some point gets sick of her clothes.

Great idea !!!!!!

ShortClara

One Too Many
I've thought for a while now that the gals of the lounge should have a swap thread. Maybe post a pic or two, bust waist hips measurements, list any flaws, and swap. Each pay for shipping on their end, so no money exchange is necessary. If multiple people jump on one item at the same time, maybe draw names from a hat.

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
ShortClara said:
I've thought for a while now that the gals of the lounge should have a swap thread. Maybe post a pic or two, bust waist hips measurements, list any flaws, and swap. Each pay for shipping on their end, so no money exchange is necessary. If multiple people jump on one item at the same time, maybe draw names from a hat.

That's what the Classifieds section is there for. Does not have to be things for sale can also be trade, give-aways, etc...

So start a thread..and away it goes! ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe