Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thinking about a work of Art

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Fawcett
The hats HAVE to speak for themselves.

That they do!!

When your hat starts to talk to you and you start to reply to it - give me a call. We've got a "special room" for you where I work. ;) :D :D

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Art...I think a better "proud owner gallery" would be nice...and maybe a revamp of the owner designed side...Have your web guy fix the clicking on a hat and being tranfered out of the frame view. But a gallery page of proud owners and their hats would really be wonderful. There are some beautiful images on the lounge that would be perfect.:D
and I'm still saving my pennies for my first VS!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Big Man said:
When your hat starts to talk to you and you start to reply to it - give me a call. We've got a "special room" for you where I work. ;) :D :D
With some of the Idiots I have to talk too sometimes I would rather talk to my hat!lol I am sure you can relate.;)

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
"Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
'Relax,' said the night man,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!"

In powder blue!?;) :p
With a smoking lounge!;)

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
With some of the Idiots I have to talk too sometimes I would rather talk to my hat!lol I am sure you can relate.;)

You can say that again (and I'm not talking about the patients). ;)

Tom-n-Perris

Vendor
Well I thought about getting a work of Art. Well I am done thinking, I just picked up my phone and called Art. I talked to the most interesting, knowledgeable, personable and pleasant gentleman on the phone. So I took the big step I ordered a Work of Art. It is all of you people on the FL fault and I want to THANK YOU ALL! :eusa_clap

I would not have done so if it were not for the tremendous help of this site and all of the people who participate. All of you have given me a tremendous treasure trove of information and with out that I could have not made my decision to order a Work of Art. Again Thank You All.

So to Grey Hat just pick up the phone and call Art it will be the best Decision you will ever make to get a First Class Fedora. Remember Works of Art speak for themselves.

Hats are like potato chips you just can't have one. :D

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Tom-n-Perris said:
Well I thought about getting a work of Art. Well I am done thinking, I just picked up my phone and called Art. I talked to the most interesting, knowledgeable, personable and pleasant gentleman on the phone. So I took the big step I ordered a Work of Art. It is all of you people on the FL fault and I want to THANK YOU ALL! :eusa_clap

I would not have done so if it were not for the tremendous help of this site and all of the people who participate. All of you have given me a tremendous treasure trove of information and with out that I could have not made my decision to order a Work of Art. Again Thank You All.

So to Grey Hat just pick up the phone and call Art it will be the best Decision you will ever make to get a First Class Fedora. Remember Works of Art speak for themselves.

........................oh I get it...............and you just think you can leave us hanging without giving us some details about this new VS:rage:

:D

Tom-n-Perris

Vendor
handlebar bart said:
........................oh I get it...............and you just think you can leave us hanging without giving us some details about this new VS:rage:

:D

Handlebar Bart Its not that I don't want to tell you more about the work of Art in progress. Art and I are still talking about what kind of hat will best fit my big round face. I am just at the beginning stages he is just now shipping the conformer. I was looking at the Trackside,Sportaire and the Goodfellow but I am just not sure yet. Who knows, I will leave it in Arts hands. :)

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Tom-n-Perris said:
Handlebar Bart Its not that I don't want to tell you more about the work of Art in progress. Art and I are still talking about what kind of hat will best fit my big round face. I am just at the beginning stages he is just now shipping the conformer. I was looking at the Trackside,Sportaire and the Goodfellow but I am just not sure yet. Who knows, I will leave it in Arts hands. :)

Just alittle jokin. :D Welcome to the club, you will like whatever you two come up with I'm sure. The hard part is picking one hat out of some many choices

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld