Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Twelve Steps Of Hataholics

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
I need help Justin

A power over took me and I ordered another hat from Optimo Hat Co. my favorite hat company in Chicago. I had to have a real Milan Straw.

I blame Zohar he posted a picture of his Optimo Milan he owns from them and I lost days of sleep thinking about this beauty.

I called all over the United States and the Honest Hatters said Optimo is the only hatter that sells the real Milan straw in the USA. The rest is all paper/rice paper crap.Thats contrery to what the POS said.

I think I need more than one meeting a week. Please help me. ;)
Regards,

Sharpey :cry:

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Oh, Sharpetoys, you really do have a bad habit.

At least my falling off the wagon was cheaper: I just bought the best newsboy cap I have ever had (better than my two J. Peterman caps) -- a bone herringbone cap with a leather liner. It fits like a dream.

If you blame Zohar for your demise, I have to lay mine at your feet. If I recall correctly, you posted the B!Wear website and told us how easy it was to work with Brett.

So, I'm off the wagon, too, although with a cheaper kind of hat hooch.

However, Brett sent me some swatches, so.....

karol

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Karol

K.D. Lightner said:
Oh, Sharpetoys, you really do have a bad habit.

At least my falling off the wagon was cheaper: I just bought the best newsboy cap I have ever had (better than my two J. Peterman caps) -- a bone herringbone cap with a leather liner. It fits like a dream.

If you blame Zohar for your demise, I have to lay mine at your feet. If I recall correctly, you posted the B!Wear website and told us how easy it was to work with Brett.

So, I'm off the wagon, too, although with a cheaper kind of hat hooch.

However, Brett sent me some swatches, so.....

karol

Karol,
Will you be my sponsor?? I'm in bad shape LOL. ;)

Roger

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
I will try to do better

jamespowers said:
Aw, brother Sharpe. :cry: You had to go buy another hat. ;) I thought we discussed this. When you want to buy something, you were to first visit the GH site for ten minutes. :p Did you forget to do that first---again? ;)

Regards to all,

J

I did and I got angry and called Optimo to show my support for them!! :cry:

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Oh, Yoik! This is akin to having the DT's. Pink elephants? No, hideously abused hats!

I thought the hat itself had potential but you couldn't pay me to wear that brim; well, maybe you could pay me, but it would be a heck of a lot of $$.

I wonder why she took it off ebay?

Sharpetoys, yes, I could be your sponsor, but I am in as bad a shape as you are. See: http://mariposa.yosemite.net/bwear/

It is the #3 cap, bone herringbone, and I am wearing it as I write this.Tonight I will be ordering another one.

Hopeless, hopeless...

karol

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
We need to pray

K.D. Lightner said:
Oh, Yoik! This is akin to having the DT's. Pink elephants? No, hideously abused hats!

I thought the hat itself had potential but you couldn't pay me to wear that brim; well, maybe you could pay me, but it would be a heck of a lot of $$.

I wonder why she took it off ebay?

Sharpetoys, yes, I could be your sponsor, but I am in as bad a shape as you are. See: http://mariposa.yosemite.net/bwear/

It is the #3 cap, bone herringbone, and I am wearing it as I write this.Tonight I will be ordering another one.

Hopeless, hopeless...

karol

Wow! That #3 is the cats mewow. Roger don't order another one. Be strong call Karol. :)

Whats the other one. I have # 16 on its way. :cry:

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
USMC

Biltmore Bob said:
Y'all are out of control...Somebody please put an end to the madness. Thanks for the link.

We need you and with your back ground and special traing you could really help us.

Maybe just a little dog bite? :) I mean use a real little dog more of a nip.

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Yes, we are out of control!!

The #16 is cool, I like it. I wonder if he would make one in a faded demin....

Brett sent me swatches for the black and white herringbone, a new gray herringbone and a black and white tweed. I already have the #3 herringbone cap, so am going to order the #2 black and white tweed.

This is going to be the beginning of a long and beautiful cap quest....

karol

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Master Capper The First

K.D. Lightner said:
Yes, we are out of control!!

The #16 is cool, I like it. I wonder if he would make one in a faded demin....

Brett sent me swatches for the black and white herringbone, a new gray herringbone and a black and white tweed. I already have the #3 herringbone cap, so am going to order the #2 black and white tweed.

This is going to be the beginning of a long and beautiful cap quest....

karol

The # 16 is Used Jeans, (denim) with snap $25.00 He will fade it more if you like.

Brett is a Master Capper :cheers1: Our first Master Capper here at The Fedora Lounge!

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
#19 For JP

jamespowers said:
Sharpe, I could see you in a number 24. :p
A number 27 could really work for you Karol. :cool2:
Bob, I think I might be more interested in Hair of the Dog---if you know what I mean. :p

Regards to all,

J

Yea Right!!
I can see you in a # 19. You big lug!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe