Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Twelve Steps Of Hataholics

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Well, guys, I just fell off the wagon. Bought a cap from B! Wear Caps.

That is significant: B! Wear -- and, of course, I am a capaholic.

James, you are right. I will take the cap, or hat, the beer and sandwiches.
Will skip the stag film. Will put on my cap, sip on a Jack Daniels with ice, maybe watch a concert. You guys want to see some interesting hats, rent the DVD "Lightning in a Bottle," a concert of blues singers that was at Radio City Music Hall in 2004. All sorts of hats and caps, including a neat looking brown fedora I would like to identify on one of the performers.

The disease is spreading!

karol

K.D. Lightner said:
Well, guys, I just fell off the wagon. Bought a cap from B! Wear Caps.

That is significant: B! Wear -- and, of course, I am a capaholic.

Join the club. I bought two. :p

K.D. Lightner said:
James, you are right. I will take the cap, or hat, the beer and sandwiches.
Will skip the stag film. Will put on my cap, sip on a Jack Daniels with ice, maybe watch a concert. You guys want to see some interesting hats, rent the DVD "Lightning in a Bottle," a concert of blues singers that was at Radio City Music Hall in 2004. All sorts of hats and caps, including a neat looking brown fedora I would like to identify on one of the performers.

Ok, I suppose I could skip the stag film as well. :) Bring the DVD and we will watch that. ;)

Regards to all,

J

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Yes, to paraphrase JP's W. C. Fields quote:

Man: I have no sympathy for a man who buys hats all the time.
James: A man who buys hats all the time doesn't need sympathy

We are hopeless and happy....

karol

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
The Twelve Steps Of Hataholics Ist Meeting

:) We had our first meeting and had a good turn out. I can't tell you who was there because of Hatanonymity.

I think our host checked his computer one time on a Ebay hat. We helped him not bid on the hat!!

Our host Andykev served us lots of donuts and we talked about our problem with buying to many hats and caps.

All and all a good meeting and we will have our next one next Tues at 8 pm. :)

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
"Twaz a grand time

Just because the donuts had green icing for St. Patrick's Day, doesn't mean it wasn't a great time. The corned beef was tender, and the vegtables were boiled to pulp in the traditional Irish fashion. Some of you had too much Bushmills!

Andykev said:
Just because the donuts had green icing for St. Patrick's Day, doesn't mean it wasn't a great time. The corned beef was tender, and the vegtables were boiled to pulp in the traditional Irish fashion. Some of you had too much Bushmills!

That was too much Macallan not Bushmills. :p I suppose the green icing was ok but the green beer was too much. :p
The corned beef was tender. My compliments to the wife. She really is quite the hostess. :cool2:
Next time I will bring the donuts.
See you all next tuesday.

Regards to all,

J

Wconly

Familiar Face
So, are you suggesting, as opposed to the 'my mind is a dangerous place to go', we should instead consider that 'my hat is a dangerous place to be within'? W>

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
We did good

:)
jamespowers said:
That was too much Macallan not Bushmills. :p I suppose the green icing was ok but the green beer was too much. :p
The corned beef was tender. My compliments to the wife. She really is quite the hostess. :cool2:
Next time I will bring the donuts.
See you all next tuesday.

Regards to all,

J

I'm sure glad she was at home and helped us so much. She shared how Andykev and his hat buying had --------- Well I can't tell the story it makes me to sad. :cry: I think that hatter A. F. even tried to go to our meeting. Glad she was Sgt of Arms and sent him packing.

Did any one else have felt samples left on the wipers of there car ?? ;)

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
I was a scared

jamespowers said:
Geez, he came out that far to put stuff on the windshield?! Don't touch it too much. It might be infected with SBS. :p ;)

Regards to all,

J

I'm ok I had my shots and used my lead lined gloves to handle it! Whew it was close. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe