Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The ones that got away

Kate O Potato

A-List Customer
At $299 this is TOO EXPENSIVE, but oh, how I love it

374725337_o.jpg

dandelion-vint

One of the Regulars
I love that sailor set too! The price is too high for me too, and it's a little small in the waist. I love nautical items, especially from the 1920-30s.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Ms Sew-n-Sew said:
LD - I love scallopped edging too. Could you make something similar using that handy scallop marker that you got a while back?

I cant believe you remembered that :)
I totally could! Id been looking for an excuse to use it too! Thanks!

LD

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Picture3-2.png

I debated getting this, but it was a BIN at $30 which was a bit steep for me. Ive wanted a draped neck dress for a long time but I dont like the sleeves on this one. *sigh* even wrote out the pros and cons on paper. But it went hours later. Probably for the best.

LD

SheBear74

Practically Family
deadpandiva said:
That flower dress is amazing. i think I wll save a picture of it as I would love to try and imitate that neckline on a dress and can think of at least two ways to accomplish it.

If you don't mind me asking, how would you try to do that?

D

Deleted member 12480

KittyT i got your message - i was struggling to send one back, thankyou though. :)
xxxxxxxxxx

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
I already was planning outfits to wear this top with this summer :cry: :cry: :cry: I was oubid at my high bid price at the very last second.
mccall3662.jpg

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
SheBear74 said:
If you don't mind me asking, how would you try to do that?
I was thinking that Iron on interfacing or fusable web would work. I can't remember know what the other ideas was. I am sure it would take so trial and error. I forgot all about that dress till now.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Lauren said:
I already was planning outfits to wear this top with this summer :cry: :cry: :cry: I was oubid at my high bid price at the very last second.
mccall3662.jpg
Lauren that pattern is so cute. I have planned outfits or fabric choices around patterns I ened up losing also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe