Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The ones that got away

Fifties*Freak

Familiar Face
Sarah Louise, Congrats on winning that cutie! I am thinking definitely not 30's but more like late 40's maybe even early 50's. I loved the red buttons!

Fifties*Freak

Familiar Face
Here are the latest things I lost out on.
ebaysters0251.jpg

DRESS_71.jpg

I really really wanted the pink dress, I had the perfect shoes to go with it. :(

SarahLouise

Practically Family
Fifties*Freak said:
Sarah Louise, Congrats on winning that cutie! I am thinking definitely not 30's but more like late 40's maybe even early 50's. I loved the red buttons!

Thanks! It seems we are all missing out to fellow loungers lately lol Well, if for whatever reason it doesn't fit then it will be going back up on the bay and I will be sure to let you know.

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
I just lost this one. Can't say I'm completely unhappy about being outbid. At the last minute, I decided that I didn't really need it, so I'm actually kind of glad to be outbid.
535.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
kamikat said:
I just lost this one. Can't say I'm completely unhappy about being outbid. At the last minute, I decided that I didn't really need it, so I'm actually kind of glad to be outbid.

Kami, if you use a sniping program, you can usually retract your bid before the auction ends.

Miss Brill

One Too Many
MissHannah said:
Sadly i don't have the boobs to fill out 36 inches but i hope one of our lovely ladies snaps it up.

I hate seeing it for sale & not worn. The seller is *trinasthreads* and the dress is a vintage rayon/wool Laura Ashley with a 36" bust & 30" waist.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
I wanted that turquoise suit too!! I really wanted this, bid up to $42... woulda looked awesome on my gold wiggle outfit. :(
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270207287265&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:PIC&ih=017
Nikki

jayem said:
swimsuit.jpg

swimsuit1.jpg

I was pretty mad about that one, especially since it ended while I was at work and it was a last minute bidder...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&item=310001523340&_trksid=p3984.cDIDN'T.m317.lVI

Not too mad about that once, since I ended up winning one that was older (1939) and cheaper.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Pretty dress Jayem!

These haven't officially gotten away since they're still for sale but they may as well be sold because I don't have the $800-$1200 to spend for each one. If I did though they would be mine, especially the first one.

hatdolltbluefeltfloralt.jpg

hatdolltbluefeltfloralsdd.jpg

hatdolltbluefeltfloralbk.jpg

hatgoldlamelacyteensdd.jpg

hatgoldlamelacyteensff.jpg

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
jayem said:
:eek: imoldfashioned :eek:

That blue one is absolutely stunning!

Isn't it though? If it were anywhere in my price range I'd make an extra effort to get it but that price is stratopheric!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe