Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Great Random Jacket Fit Pic Thread

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
MULLIGAN MWHH.jpg POINEER GOATSKIN.jpg MAXWELL GOATSKIN.jpg
My seal brown mid-weight jerky HH Mulligan is on the left and seal brown goatskin Pioneer is on the right. Underneath is my black goatskin Maxwell. All are size 42 but think you might see the goatskin jackets IMO seem to have a better drape, and are more flexible than the MWHH that seems stiffer than the goatskin.

TEAMSTER FQHH.jpg
And my brown FQHH Teamster is in a class all by itself!

Gotcha, thanks Fanch.

Hey, where's Wanz?
I'd love to see how his Norshor and Pegasus jackets are doing.

Last edited:

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Chris, Eric, Benny, thx bros! I grately value and appreciate your support and two cents. I'm really digging the simplistic design of this one and am happy with the longer cut. And let me tell you, the Vicenza is the real deal. I dare say I think I like it better than Shinki.

devilish

A-List Customer
Have to say the Vincenza really is in the same league as Good Wear spec Shinki. It's beautiful stuff. I really want to get JC to make me either another A-2 or a Ventura in the Seal at some point.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
your jackets are awesome gents,

here are mine sans the latest one(still not finished yet)

Carrot-Tan 0.7mm Sheep with fully padded lining body and sleeve
my-jacket-carrot-sheep01.jpg my-jacket-carrot-sheep02.jpg my-jacket-carrot-sheep03.jpg my-jacket-carrot-sheep04.jpg

Black 1.8mm Heavy Cow with rayon lining
my-jacket-black-cow01.jpg my-jacket-black-cow02.jpg my-jacket-black-cow03.jpg my-jacket-black-cow04.jpg my-jacket-black-cow05.jpg

Blue Denim Prototype of my Black Cow with rayon lining (machine washed)
my-jacket-black-cow-proto01.jpg my-jacket-black-cow-proto02.jpg my-jacket-black-cow-proto03.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe