Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Sorry to post this here, but Pete – your private mailbox is full so I couldn't send you a response.

Baron Kurtz said:
Keith,

Do I remember you buying an old school/college (probably) newsboy cap with an embroidered date? 9maybe it was blue with white embroidery) What was the date? Did you take any pics?

Cheers,

pete

Hi Pete - yes you remember correctly – the date was 1919, and although I did take some pictures when I bought it, it's on its way back from Johnny Cordova right now... He put a leather sweatband in it for me. I've been planning on taking some good pictures of it when it's back here to me. Why do you ask?

Keith

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Manfred - I just won a Wigens cap on ebay (supposedly worn once by original owner) for a ridiculously low price. It was listed as new without tags, and it looks that way.

This City Sport arrived in this morning's mail. TJones if you're reading this - you were right. I think this City Sport looks pretty good on me. I may always prefer fedoras, but I like caps from time to time.

IMG_0561.JPG

Simonds

Vendor
Great seeing the cap faction steadily active with all these great looking caps!

Manfred, the cut on your Wigens is very trim and neat.

Andy, the City sport suits you very well.

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Great cap, Pete!! I don't know why, but it screams Little Rascals to me. Very cool!

Lots of great caps rolling by here now - Andy, GREAT score on your Wigens! That one is perfect on you, and you look happy under it!

deco_newsboy-1.jpg deco_newsboy-2.jpg

wsan_hunter

New in Town
HEllo every gentelman here.I m freshman here,and im from China.
Now im living next door of Johnny(im kiddin),living in LA.
Hope ya ll had a great halloween.
Dont know how to insert pictures so far.........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld