Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Keith, you are a natural talent. That logo looks professional and the sewing work too!
I think a new Cap maker is born. Well done my friend!

Completely agree with Manfred and love the vintage style logo. Nice fabric too! Look forward to pixs of the finished cap.

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Thank you Mike & Manfred! :)

The logo part was a cinch - it's my logo for my jewelry and sculptural work, so that was a no-brainer. The sewing, well it's the first time I've driven a sewing machine so I don't feel confident there! But it's fun so far.

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Storm rolls in, 40 mile an hour winds, good thing my 1930s French workwear cap can keep my hair under control.
ga5amava.jpg

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
There is a fella out here in L.A. that has one of these original vintage caps.

Wow, I'd love to see one of those up close! Thanks for posting that pic and the reference to Barry's new design, Johnny. I love that you two are supportive and encouraging of each other. You're both top guys and great craftsmen.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Dale and Andy, indeed the swedish Cap maker knows his craft. I have 4 Wigens and all Caps are well made.
But new also very expensive in Germany!
This one is from Bay for 10,00 EUR in like new condition!

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Andy, great to see more views of the Capas– goes so well with the crumb catcher!

Manfred, love the Wigens, especially from the side – really smart lid!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld