Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The $3700 "A2"

Tony B

One of the Regulars
That is the stating bid....he will graciously end early for a bid of $4199

I particularly like the big seem across the middle to save using a big expensive panel.

If that hen toed little pillock wearing it is what passes for cool these days thank god I am an old fart.

...If that hen toed little pillock wearing it is what passes for cool these days thank god I am an old fart.

Me as well. FWIW, my son (19) laughed when I showed him that picture. My son is definitely a cool kid, and that is not representative of kids his age.

HorseHide

One of the Regulars
If that hen toed little pillock wearing it is what passes for cool these days thank god I am an old fart.

Not sure what a pillock is but I'm guessing it isn't a term of endearment - or maybe it is, not that there's anything wrong with it! :)

Edward

Bartender
This just in: fashion jacket is ugly and overpriced. In other news, Pope Catholic, and bears defecate in forested area.

This just in: fashion jacket is ugly and overpriced. In other news, Pope Catholic, and bears defecate in forested area.

Ugly?
Overpriced?

Sheesh. Have you no taste? It's all the rage you know. You dopes gotta get away from military jackets. The future is now!

Jaguar66

A-List Customer
I think these type jackets are not styled or priced for the typical Fedora Loungers. Have a look at these designer jackets on this site.

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.a...rend=&SortType=0&ListOfProdPage=1&ScrollTop=0

One of these Balmains on this site is $5111.

I think they are for LA types who buy "unique items". People that make more money than most country's GDP.

So if Cher were shopping on Ebay, she would find this Ebay item a bargain no doubt.

One of these Balmains on this site is $5111.

I think they are for LA types who buy "unique items". People that make more money than most country's GDP.

So if Cher were shopping on Ebay, she would find this Ebay item a bargain no doubt.

Hey now, not all of us in LA are idiots. Just sayin'...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe