Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vehicles

What general era was your vehichle made:

• 30s or earlier

Votes: 38 15.8%
  • 40s

Votes: 26 10.8%
  • 50s

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • 60s

Votes: 52 21.6%
  • 70s-90s

Votes: 64 26.6%
  • New with classic features

Votes: 47 19.5%

• Total voters

GHT

I'll Lock Up
The MG looks so lonely, she needs a companion! Hows that?

Not bad, not bad. But your signature has given me an idea. At shows and various venues, the car gets admirers, and we might get into conversation about cars today compared to yesteryear. My car doesn't have many things including:
No windscreen washers, no two speed wipers, no indicator light to show you have your headlights on, no mainbeam/dip warning light.
No electronic management system of course, no anti-dazzle interior mirror, no flashing direction indicators, although they have had to be fitted now as a legal requirement, but it still has the semaphore arm that pops out. They were know as trafficators. No seatbelts, no heated rear screen, no remote locking, no electric windows, the list seems endless.

So what DOES it have, well from now on, having seen your signature, I'm going to steal the last bit. I'm going to tell folks that it's got soul.

Not my cars, but visited a classic junk yard for parts. Good times.

sa7ubyqy.jpg

Sorry for the bad feed, but here is the Boss back on the road after a two decade slumber.[video=youtube;y8qnj0uohp8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8qnj0uohp8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82