Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

I like the pattern on that one, James. :thumb:

Thanks.
And the tie of the day is Poppies with a J thrown in:

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Yesterday, I wore a yellow knit tie, 2.5" wide, 52" long, and made of cotton. I bought it in February, but I think it's become my most complimented tie, coming mainly from the college demographic, in my experience. It was seven dollars, from eBay. I'm in the habit of wearing knit ties almost every other time I have a tie on, and I've also got navy, red, and tan ones. I might get around to buying black, brown, and green ones, eventually. They're nice for windy days, effectively doubling as scarves.

$_57.JPG

012214_4_188.jpg

Annixter

Practically Family
Any of us happen to have won the 27 tie lot on eBay yesterday? I had my bid in, but at a little over $3 per tie with blurry, incomplete pictures and a vague description of "These ties are not in perfect condition and may have stains, have tears, and need cleaning," over $3 each was too high for me. I hope whoever got the lot finds some sweet ones in there instead of expensive rags. On a seller's note, pretty profitable way to go about unloading bad ties.:p

$_57.JPG

Last edited:
Any of us happen to have won the 27 tie lot on eBay yesterday? I had my bid in, but at a little over $3 per tie with blurry, incomplete pictures and a vague description of "These ties are not in perfect condition and may have stains, have tears, and need cleaning," over $3 each was too high for me. I hope whoever got the lot finds some sweet ones in there instead of expensive rags. On a seller's note, pretty profitable way to go about unloading bad ties.:p

$_57.JPG

I would have went with fifty cents a tie when I see that stuff. :p You are probably better off not knowing what was in there. :p

An the Tie of the Day is not hand painted but close enough:
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe