Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

Feraud said:
This one has a nice texture.
DSC07099.jpg

DSC07106.jpg

DSC07102.jpg

Ah, a 1930s brocade eh? :D Nice. :eusa_clap

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Hit the motherload: found 34 ties today, mostly 1930s. In varying condition. Some very nice ones.

motherload.jpg

Some of the more interesting ones:

Fruit of the Loom
ties057.jpg

Corduroy
ties058.jpg

ties059.jpg

ties060.jpg

"sandpaper" material
ties061.jpg

ties062.jpg

ties063.jpg

ties064.jpg

High Pockets

Practically Family
Wow!!! I figured out how to post pics!!!

Here are the ties I found this past week! The maroon tie with white tulips still had the shop tag on it,.....never has been worn.
I'll remedy that this Sunday at Mass.

100_2339.jpg

100_2338.jpg

100_2337.jpg

100_2335.jpg

100_2333.jpg

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
High Pockets said:
Wow!!! I figured out how to post pics!!!

Here are the ties I found this past week! The maroon tie with white tulips still had the shop tag on it,.....never has been worn.
I'll remedy that this Sunday at Mass.

100_2339.jpg

Man, nice cache', cat! Where did you get 'em? I especially like the one above. What manufacturers/stores are they (if you know)? I often wear mine for Sunday School and worship service myself.

High Pockets

Practically Family
:) Why,...thanks Widebrim!:)
That one came from Ebay, I just happened to get lucky that day.
Kinda makes up for the times I wasn't so fortunate,...ie. three of the others.

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
The Tie Rack in the city centre is closing down, so I went in and got a couple bows on sale. I may go back and see if I can get a couple silk pocket squares if there're any left.

DSC09781.jpg

DSC09786.jpg

DSC09788.jpg

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Hand painted

Here's a solid air brushed beauty I got a few months ago (I think at a thrift store). It is labeled HAND PAINTED IN CALIFORNIA by Duval of Hollywood, and Skinner PURE SILK. It was sold by Dotson's Clo. Co. Waterloo, Iowa, and is 4" at its widest point. (Sorry that I couldn't get the who design in the scan.)

th_CCF07102009_00000.jpg

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Widebrim said:
Here's a solid air brushed beauty I got a few months ago (I think at a thrift store). It is labeled HAND PAINTED IN CALIFORNIA by Duval of Hollywood, and Skinner PURE SILK. It was sold by Dotson's Clo. Co. Waterloo, Iowa, and is 4" at its widest point. (Sorry that I couldn't get the who design in the scan.)

th_CCF07102009_00000.jpg

I always check designs like these to see if they spell something naughty if folded in half lengthwise... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe