Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

Annixter

Practically Family
Today's: 4-1/2" wide, no labels, feels like rayon. I'm not sure what it is, but I'll risk saying croissant dough or wrung laundry [huh];).

And the tie of the day is:
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Widebrim the "cathedral window" is a beautiful example of a photo tie. I have a bit of a soft spot for those, that's the first I've seen like that though. Usually they seem reserved for scenic American landscapes. That's a good one.

Annixter the croissant tie is very striking. The detail in some of the little swirls is just insane. Very Nice!!

JP it is practically impossible to go wrong with palm trees. Beautiful example.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Annixter

Practically Family
Thanks, dh66.

JP it is practically impossible to go wrong with palm trees. Beautiful example.

I've seen a risque palm-tree tie involving a tropical lady bearing, ah, less of her wardrobe than some would deem appropriate in social settings. While I'd be happy to add such a tie to my collection (Widebrim and JP, send them over please:p), I could see things going very wrong in some tie-wearing situations.:lol:

Annixter

Practically Family
Today's: 4-1/4" wide, McCurrach, silk. Knot planned! The white stripes look somewhat yellowed in the photo, but they are crisp white in person.

Last edited:
Thanks, dh66.

I've seen a risque palm-tree tie involving a tropical lady bearing, ah, less of her wardrobe than some would deem appropriate in social settings. While I'd be happy to add such a tie to my collection (Widebrim and JP, send them over please:p), I could see things going very wrong in some tie-wearing situations.:lol:

Keep you coat buttoned :p

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Widebrim the "cathedral window" is a beautiful example of a photo tie. I have a bit of a soft spot for those, that's the first I've seen like that though. Usually they seem reserved for scenic American landscapes. That's a good one.

You're right in saying that they're usually reserved for scenic vistas. It is a rather good specimen, and was purchased at a great price.

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, dh66.

Yeah, really couldn't wear that to school...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe